What Are 360 Lace Front Wigs?
360 lace front wigs are a new hair weave and extension style trend—a 360-degree natural-looking hairline with 360-degree full lace across the whole perimeter of your head. A 360 lace frontal is similar to a lace headband, except it has hair on it. When employing 360 front lace wigs, you may significantly reduce the amount of time it takes to sew-in hair. You will also use less hair wefts but also bundles for a complete sew-in. To finish the weaving, you will only need 2-3 bundles.
What Is the Best Way to Apply A 360 Lace Wig?
- To begin, prepare your hair by bleaching the knot and washing and conditioning your 360 lace wig. Allow your hair to air dry. You may dye the lace to compliment your skin complexion or perm your 360 lace wig to make it a different hue.
- Sew in a simple straight-back braid design. Place the 360 lace wig on your head, align it with your natural hairline, and make sure it is completely aligned with your natural hairline. Cut the lace around, leaving the front portion, pluck hairs out from frontal hairline, and gently trim the lace in the front section at the end.
- Begin adhering to your 360 lace wig using sew-in or glue-in techniques to fix the front section to your hair or your wig cap. Then stitch in the remaining portion.
- Close up the opening with similar textured hair wefts — 2-3 bundles will enough for a complete sew-in weave.
- Your 360 lace wig is finished after the sew-in procedure is completed. You may put it in a ponytail, braid it, or let it fall. You may separate your hair in any way with a 360 lace wig, giving you several style options.
The Benefits of Using a 360 Lace Front Closure
Do you know why the 360-lace frontal closure is becoming increasingly popular? There are several advantages to wearing a wig sewn in the 360-lace frontal closure, out of which two are below:
· Integrity And Naturalness
In comparison to other closures, a 360-degree human hair lace frontal closure provides greater integrality since it covers your whole head without leaving any evidence of the connections that formerly held it in place. Because of its integrity, it will seem more natural than your real hair when worn.
· Greater Breathability
All of the 360 lace frontal closures are constructed of imported lace, which allows for more ventilation than conventional material closures. It is worth noting that the 360-lace frontal Wig has a large lace cover area, therefore the ventilated area is more extensive than in other human hair closures, resulting in more excellent breathability.
A 360 Lace Front Wigs is a highly dynamic wig that lets you experiment with your style. Natural-looking hairlines may be achieved with the use of lace that flows naturally across your forehead, making it seem as if you had hair growing out of your scalp. Even with this quantity of lace, front lace wigs have a lot of adaptabilities. Despite the lack of a hairline simulation on the nape, lace front wigs may be worn in a half ponytail, low ponytail, or side ponytail, but not a high ponytail. This enables the lace front wig to embrace the neckline naturally while being entirely natural. Luvmehair provides the highest quality hair products in the industry while guaranteeing professional and informed expert assistance for a pampering online shopping experience.