Are you considering updating the gaming features of an online multiplayer game with a lot of popularity? If so, then read this article until the end to get all relevant information regarding the subject.
Players from United Kingdom and United States are extremely excited to release the new version of their favourite multiplayer game. The new version also offers several gaming benefits as well as technological updates to improve the gaming options and data-saving options. Find out more about the Among Us Link Account.
About Among Us
Among Us is an online multiplayer game that was created within a social deduction and party genre. Innersloth is the creator and publisher of this renowned game. Marcus Bromander is the designer of the game, while Forest Willard is the main programmers. The major designers behind the game include Marcus Bromander and Amy Liu.
The game is accessible for download on Android, iOS, Nintendo Switch, Microsoft Windows, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X/S. The game experienced a huge increase in popularity between 2020 and. The creators of content from Brazil as well as South Korea played a significant part in the promotion of this online game.
Among Us Link Account
- Choose”ACCOUNT.” Select the “ACCOUNT” option available on the left side on the Among Us home menu.
- After choosing the option, click then the “Link Account” button that appears on the screen of gaming.
- Select “Reset Account” on the next pop-up.
- Another pop-up with a URL pops up. The URL is copied and then pasted into any browser that supports web browsing, and this URL will take users to a web page that will connect to the existing account.
- The last step is the choice of the accounts that have to be linked. Users can select the account from the list of options.
Advantages of Account Linking
- The creation of a an Among Us Link Account across different platforms lets gamers access the game at a different place using various gaming devices, without losing any data previously stored.
- The process of linking accounts helps gamers to have a continuous game flow without interruptions, thereby improving the gaming experience of the player.
- The player can select from a variety of online gaming service providers recommended on the Among Us platform.
- The linking method is able to save the player’s gaming data on the cloud system to ensure that they can play again at their previous level of gaming. Find out further about Among Us Link Account.
- Once an account has been linked to a specific platform, users can login to the account on any gaming device.
- The services currently are currently available currently to Steam, Epic Games, Google Play, Apple, Xbox Live, Windows 10 and itch.io.
- The linking feature currently isn’t yet available to Nintendo switches users. The platform is expected to develop the linking feature to Nintendo switch in the next days.
The popularity of online multiplayer increased in the aftermath of the pandemic, as well as the lockdowns that came with it. The gaming industry experienced an increase in the number of games in recent times.