It is rare to find an application that covers custom products and has high-quality production houses and suppliers. The United Kingdom is very interested in acquiring a unique product that meets all their requirements for clothing, shoes, and other essentials. It is difficult for many people to identify and search legitimate websites that are eco-friendly. Are you familiar with any popular online sites? Don’t worry if you haven’t!
Please refer to the articleAndsuperme ReviewsBelow is a list of recommendations from our experts, who have reviewed various sites to find the most cost-effective and high quality product-based online portals for our dear readers.
Supremee is an online portal which offers custom products as well as professional suppliers in daily consumption and veterinarian products. This website is dedicated to generating passion and interest in every individual by offering unique products and environmental issues in the United Kingdom. You can find any product that is related to your profession, hobbies, sport, clothing, or other fashionable accessories at andsupreme.com.
They offer the following products:
- Sneakers and athletic wear
- Website Registration Date: The portal began preaching on 12th May 2021. Wednesday
- Domain Registration Date – The domain can be registered until 12 June 2025.
- Trust Rate – According to our experts, this website has a trust rank of 1.0/100.
- Social media presence – They do not have any contact services or Social Media accounts.
- Trust Index Valuation -1.01%
- The address of the website office – This is not mentioned by the portal owner
- Andsuperme Reviews: Available
- Portal URL – http://www.andsupreme.com
- Products: Clothing, sandals and sports shoes
- Company Address – Not listed
- Phone number not listed
- Email address – [email protected]
- Details for Returns – 10 Days
- Discounts up to 75%
- Domain Enrollment Date: 12 May 2021 Wednesday (less than 6 months)
- Shipping details – 5-7 Days
- Method of payment: Master Card, Maestro. Discover. PayPal. Visa
To better understand the website’s owner documents and details of the forms, it is necessary to have a clear understanding of their contents. Let’s look at some reviews to help us determine if the website is legal. Let’s start by addressing the positive and negative aspects of the website. Scroll down for the pros and cons.
Procs and Reviews
- The Https protocol has been certified.
- This domain is connected to several countries, which provides connectivity
- Website has email address, as well as other social networking sites.
- Website provides detailed information about the products as well as high quality pictures
- The online portal’s content is not found using any e-fake engine or scam algorithm
Cons of Andsuperme
- This domain was created in six months.
- The SSL certificate is missing. This leads to scamming and other negative effects.
- Site has very low trust waiting and trust index
- There are no reviews on this website.
- It is evident that the domain has a short life span as the details of mailing address and mail contact are not available.
Is Andsuperme Legal?
Whois.com reports that certain security protocols threads and identification mistakes are being visualized in this online portal. This online shopping portal for short-lived sperm is doubtful because of its transparency, customer reviews, and social media accounts.
Visitors to the site have had to contact them and it appears that their content was copied from other fake websites.
Customer Reviews at Andsuperme Reviews
Visitors may not be able to view the products of the website because of its lack of molarity. It is doubtful that the website’s account has any credibility or eco-friendliness.
Visitors have asked questions about the IP address of the customer service and the technology or products they supply. One review revealed that fake deliveries and damaged products are very common.
Similar websites offer fake information and descriptions of high-risk products. I don’t trust the security measures. Our experts recommend that you visit the website yourself before purchasing a product. These websites can be dangerous and may hide your bank details or personal information.