A Victorian lady who was part of the royal family, and was admired by many around the world. She also has a family tree that provides a detailed explanation of her family. If you’re interested in knowing more about her family, read the following section.
In this article we’ve looked up this Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette and her life story to provide more about her background as a family. The family tree that connects her grandparents to her children. Let’s discuss her in depth.
About Mary Antoinette
Her birth date was the 12th of December 1864 in Rochefort, Charente Maritime. She was just 69 years old of age when she passed away in death in the year 1933. She is a renowned family background, called a large family tree which is recognized by many across the world. She was engaged with Rene Maurice Schwob in 1887. Additionally, as we discussed about the Madame de Courbebaisse ,we must have spoken about children’s and grandchildren’s lives with their little introductions. Mary Antoinette has two children of her own.
Mary Antoinetter Parents
Her parents’ names were
- Emile Marie Victor Courbebaisse- who was Ingenieur General Genie maritime et Directeur des Constructions navales.
- Marie Alexandrine Lucie Gatine- who was along with Mary Antoinetter till 1932.
Now let us find out the details of her Personal Performances.
Other Personal Details.
- Mary Antoinette got married in the same family that also has an enormous family background.
- Her husband was there until 1928, and then his death due to a medical problem.
In discussing Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette ,we come to learn some details about her family members, her family members, including her in-laws, and other members. Let’s look at them in depth–
- Mary Antoinette has two children. One girl and the other one is one of the boys. Who is Georges Paul Victor Schwob and Lucy Renee Mathilde Schwob?
- She has two siblings. Marie Leonie Jane Courbebaisse as well as another one named Paul Emile Albert Courtbebaisse.
- Details of her marriage to her siblings weren’t mentioned anywhere.
Let’s talk about Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette grandparents, and other relatives and here is the name of these people is listed-
- Pierre Philippe Toussaint Courbebaisse
- Catherine Rosalie Larmandie
- Antoine Alphonse Courbebaisse
Here are the names of her maternal grandparents and the names of her other
- Ambroise Alexandre Gatine.
- Eulalie Perrine Augustine Victoire Egault Des Noes
- Marie Eulalie Ambroisine Leonie Gatine
- Marie Alexandre Albert Gatine
- Georges Paul Victor Schwob, who wed on the 10th of October in 1910.
- Lucy Mathilde Schwob was involved in a romantic union with Suzanne Alberte Malherbe from 1909.
Please note that all information provided here is an element of research available in the web. We’re just providing it.
Courbebaisse Mary-Antoinette has a huge family tree, which includes all grandparents on each side of her parents as well as her children. She can explain the family tree correctly using the perfect flow chart , where everything is very simple. The studies we conducted about her has revealed her as a person of the family who believed in a big family. This is why you might be interested in learning more about her. learn more here.