Vehicle filters need cleaning at some point, and this is particularly true for large diesel vehicles. Diesel Particulate Filters (DPF) trap and remove harmful particles and gases before they contaminate and pollute the air. But as time goes on, the DPF gets full of dirt and needs cleaning to keep functioning properly. That is why anyone involved with industrial diesel vehicles should own a top-quality DPF cleaner machine.
To put it simply, a Diesel Particulate Filter is a device that removes diesel particulate matter or soot from the exhaust gas of a diesel engine. The result is a win-win situation for everyone: there is less pollution in the air and fewer risks to public health.
Automatic DPF Cleaning Machines
As their name suggests, these machines use advanced technology to maintain and clean Diesel Particulate Filters automatically – Which results in an efficient and quick cleaning process without the need to disassemble or manually clean the parts.
So yes, besides cleaning the filters, these automatic DPF cleaner machines feature contamination indication systems. Sensors monitor the contamination levels in the filter to point out when cleaning is required.
So these machines are essential tools to maintain the lifespan and performance of diesel engines. So much so that several types of DPF cleaner machines flood the market, each with unique features. But does that vast range of possibilities mean you should purchase the cheapest or the first one you see? Probably not.
What are the types of DPF cleaner machines?
As aforementioned, there are many different types of DPF cleaning machines. That said, the most common ones are:
- Water-based DPF cleaning machines. These ones combine cleaning agents and water to clean the DPF. A cleaning solution soaks a filter, and water flushes out any contaminants. You may think of it as “regular cleaning.”
- Pneumatic DPF cleaning machines. These ones blast any contaminants out of the filter through compressed air in a chamber.
- Thermal DPF cleaning machines. In these ones, heat burns off the pollutants in the DPF. How? An oven-like chamber holds the filter, which then is heated to a temperature high enough to burn any contaminants.
- Ultrasonic DPF cleaning machines. Ultrasonic waves break up impurities in the DPF. These cleaning machines also use tanks with cleaning solutions inside, but the waves vibrate said solution to break the contaminants up.
Okay, so where do you start looking? And how does one invest in a good value-for-money industrial device like this? Probably by looking into reputable companies.
Value-For-Money DPF Cleaner Machines
Mach Trade is an industrial machinery company. Its products include washing equipment (DPF cleaning machines), head and block resurfacers, engine rebuilding equipment, and machinery, among others. Located in Las Vegas, they cooperate with reputable manufacturers like SJMC Machine Tools or Poleks. Their prices lead the market while still providing the highest quality possible.
They prides itself on its ten years of experience and over a hundred satisfied customers. Acknowledging that purchasing industrial machinery is a challenging process, they provide such services: machines installation and assembling, calibration, regulatory work, and service maintenance. They ensure everything runs smoothly and the device gets a quick fix if required. The company offers a warranty that ranges from 1 to 3 years, depending on the machine the customer purchases. As aforementioned, post-warranty service and maintenance are also on the menu for every client, so they can rest assured their apparatuses will be in excellent condition for years.
How to Invest in the Best DPF Cleaner Machine?
One of the first things one must do is consider factors like the size and type of filter you will clean. Other relevant factors are the filter’s contamination level or your preferred cleaning method.
All in all, there are always some guidelines before purchasing any type of item – Let alone an industrial washing machine, which is quite an investment. So investing in DPF cleaner machines requires careful consideration, including the manufacturer, the cleaning method, the size and type of filters, and more.
- Research different types of DPF cleaning machines. As obvious as this first step may sound, this post has already mentioned the astonishing amount of diversity in the market. Whether it is water-based, thermal, ultrasonic, and more. Each one is unique and has different features, so you may prefer (or need) one cleaning method over the others. Ask a professional or do the necessary research before making a decision that fits your needs.
- Consider the size and type of filters. Keep in mind the size and type of filters you will clean. Why? Because some cleaning machines are designed for only certain filters, while others are more versatile and adapt to a higher variety of filters. It all depends on your individual needs.
- Evaluate the level of contamination in the filters. Some DPF cleaner machines are better suited for heavily contaminated filters, while others are more delicate and light. Consider what type of industrial vehicles or trucks you will work with before making a decision.
- Consider the cost and return on investment (ROI). Industrial washing machines are significant investments. What are you, as an individual or business owner, going to earn from them? Look for devices that are high-quality yet affordable, so you can invest in one product without risking too much.
- Choose the most reputable supplier. As aforementioned, these washing machines are quite an investment. That is why customers should only rely on renowned suppliers with a proven record of providing high-quality equipment and support.
All in all, just make sure your money does not go to waste. Following these steps should be enough to avoid doing so.
The Bottom Line
Anyone involved with industrial diesel vehicles should have a DPF cleaner machine around. Not only do they reduce air pollution, but they also improve public health by eliminating diesel particles and impurities. Anyone interested in purchasing one of these devices with warranty and assembling included (or simply interested in gathering more information) should visit the link above or request a call at +17029633699.