A couple of the most sought-after neighbourhoods for homes in Dubai are Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina. The variety of local real estate attracts investors and end-users with promising projects, such as Stella Maris Tower, modern amenities, and proximity to tourist attractions. Emirates.Estate representatives compared the communities’ infrastructure, way of life, property costs, and other factors, especially for buyers who can not decide between Downtown Dubai and Dubai Marina.
The purchase of apartments
Both Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai have a wide range of apartments, both ready-made ones and options under construction. Both areas are ready to offer buyers studios, one- to five-bedroom residential units, premium penthouses, and duplexes on the upper floors of multi-family complexes.
Dubai Marina has over 200 residential skyscrapers. The local apartments offer a magnificent view of the artificial harbor, the Persian Gulf, and the neighbouring area. Real estate in Downtown Dubai, for its part, is distinguished by various layouts and architectural styles. You can see the Dubai Canal and the urban landscape from the windows of the apartments in this elite area.
Due to its central location and world-famous attractions, Downtown Dubai has higher average apartment prices than Dubai Marina. You can compare real estate prices (in the UAE dirhams) in the following table:
|The average property price in Dubai Marina
|The average property price in Downtown Dubai
The purchase of a villa
Both neighbourhoods feature a small number of premium villas in addition to apartments. The following table provides more details on their typical prices (in the UAE dirhams):
|Number of rooms
|The average villa price in Dubai Marina
|The average villa price in Downtown Dubai
Before making a final choice between Dubai Marina and Downtown Dubai, a home buyer should compare lifestyles in both areas:
1. Dubai Marina is a coastal community with easy access to the beach and an artificial marina. It is perfect for families with children. Downtown Dubai, for its part, attracts people who want to always be in the middle of something very big, as the area offers impressive sights and high-class hotels.
2. Both districts have several nurseries, medical clinics, and Dubai supermarkets that provide local home owners with a comfortable and interesting lifestyle. Most apartment complexes also have ultra-modern amenities, such as a gym and swimming pool with temperature control option, recreational areas, and a playground.
3. Water sports enthusiasts will enjoy life in Dubai Marina. The community is located a stone’s throw from the beach. Skydiving, cycling, and ziplining are among the exciting activities available in the area. On the other hand, Downtown Dubai is a pet-friendly neighbourhood. There is even a special pet park on the territory.
4. Residents of Dubai Marina will never face a lack of the goods in stores or a limited entertainment choice. The local mall has a lot of retail stores, food outlets, and a cinema. In addition, the area is well-known for its high-class restaurants and nightlife.
5. However, Downtown Dubai replaces Dubai Marina when it comes to entertainment. Thanks to the huge shopping mall, residents of the area have access to flagship stores, drive-in cinemas, musical fountains, skating rinks, and other leisure and recreational facilities. Some of the city’s most exclusive restaurants are located on the local boulevard. And the Dubai Opera is a perfect place for art and culture enthusiasts.
6. Residents of Downtown Dubai who use public transport have quick access to a metro station and several bus and trolleybus stops. Dubai Marina also has buses, trams, and metro. You can quickly get to any part of the city from both districts.
Assistance with purchasing property in Dubai
A broad range of Dubai properties in various configurations and price categories is presented in the Emirates.Estate catalogue. Contact the highly qualified aggregator’s specialists to get help with selecting the best housing option that meets all your personal possibilities and preferences, and to receive full support during a real estate transaction.