Are you aware of the issuance of tokens that are non-fungible to honor the YouTube star’s popularity and controversy the token creators had to face on the major websites for social networking? If not, then read this article to gain an understanding of the current social debates surrounding the token’s release.
Followers and fans of the YouTube star of across the United States are extremely disappointed with the decision taken by the token developers. The fans have expressed their anger on their official Twitter accounts of the token’s creators. Find out the details of Etika NFT.
About Desmond Daniel Amofah (Etika)
Desmond Daniel Amofah, famously known as Etika was an American YouTuber as a model, rapper, and streamer online who gained notoriety due to his reaction videos that were associated in Super Smash Bros. The YouTuber began his journey in 2006 when he created an accountcalled “TR1Iceman”.
Etika was a well-known celebrity with a large following until the moment everything went downhill from October, 2018. In the beginning his official social media accounts as well as YouTube channels were removed after posting content that was not in line with the social media guidelines. Following the account was deleted the user experienced a string of breakdowns that led to suicide.
- Etika art collections within NFTs were launched via the NFT marketplace. The NFT collection does not have any formal affiliation with Etika.
- The designers named this collection EtikaPunks and announced the launch of NFT collections via their twitter account.
- The collection comprises four digital artworks featuring Etika’s face.
- The facial image of the NFT arts is identical with various backdrops and other accessories.
- One NFT artwork had the sun as the background. The other featured a bridge as an accent.
- The painting of Etika holding an apple in his palm was met with a lot of critique.
- Etika Non-Followers generally received negative reviews via social networks.
- A majority of Etika supporters are dissatisfied with the announcement of NFT collections.
- Followers and fans are using terms such as “disgraceful,” “disgusting,” and “gross” to express their opposition to the publication collection of NFT collections.
- Celebrities such as Hype Guy voiced their strong opinions against the publication on the NFTs. The personal Twitter profile to respond to EtikaPunks.
- TheNCSmaster has tweeted to his followers and followers to inform them and stop the account on Twitter of EtikaPunks.
Etika Punks Marketplace
- These NFTs can be found on the Rarible marketplace.
- The contract address for Etika NFT is 0x31483dca8a8a8bfe0f688c7228aefd37a35ac452.
- Out of the four NFT art forms there are only three that are available open for sale to the public.
- The buyer must make a payment in WETH tokens in order to buy the NFTs.
- EtikaPunk 3. It cost 1.3 WETH, whereas EtikaPunk 2 was 0.01 WETH. EtikaPunk one cost 0.015 WETH.
Since NFT is a popular subject recently, many are looking to build art collections that will gain recognition within the NFT market. However, there are many differing opinions regarding the NFTs that are created by Etika through social networks.