If you plan to withdraw Bitcoin (BTC) cryptocurrency and want to exchange it for electronic money from the Payeer payment system, you can solve the issue in different ways. But two options remain the most common: making a transfer through a cryptocurrency exchange and concluding a deal with one of the electronic exchangers. Which method is better to exchange Bitcoin (BTC) to Payeer? You can find out after their detailed consideration or follow the link www.bestchange.com/bitcoin-to-payeer.html.
Transfer through a cryptocurrency exchange
When withdrawing Bitcoin (BTC) to a Payeer card using the cryptocurrency exchange directly, you should learn about some of the intricacies of such a procedure. During the transaction process, the following nuances may take place:
You will be asked to pass verification. To do this, you must upload scanned copies of personal documents to the site and wait for them to be checked by exchange representatives. This takes a lot of time, so if the transaction needs to be completed urgently, verification will become a problem.
Your chosen exchange does not support withdrawing Bitcoin cryptocurrency to the EPS Payeer wallet. Then you will have to solve the problem alternatively, which will also take time.
You will be offered to convert digital coins into electronic money at an unfavourable rate. These moments are especially acute when transferring large amounts.
Transferring assets to an electronic wallet requires too high a commission.
As you can see, in the case of cooperation with exchanges, unpleasant surprises can await you. Of course, if you devote enough time to solving this issue, you can find the best option. But often, the transaction needs to be carried out urgently. Then you either have to accept unfavourable and convenient conditions or look for another method of organizing the exchange.
Exchange of cryptocurrency for electronic money through exchangers
This option is more popular than the previous one because it:
- fast – many exchangers do not ask customers to go through verification, allowing you to transfer assets without providing documents. Funds are credited to the account within 10-15 minutes;
- convenient – to convert the BitCoin cryptocurrency into electronic money, you only need to fill out a small application of a standard form. In addition, you can exchange assets at any convenient time;
- profitable – the conversion is carried out at current rates, and the amount of the commission is quite acceptable for the client.
These are the main reasons why most owners of digital coins choose exchangers.
As for security, some scammers must be avoided among the e-money exchange services (more info you can find here: www.bestchange.com/list.html). But if you choose a conversion offer on the monitoring portal website, the swap will be without risks.
As for the terms of the deal, everything is simple. All offers of exchange services are distributed in the rating table at the rate, starting with the most profitable. Therefore, the top positions should be considered first. Compare them by the commission size, the reserve, restrictions on the transaction amount, and the method of transfer – manual or semi-automatic. This way, you will find the best solution for you.
Next, to exchange digital coins for Payeer E-Wallet in dollars, follow these steps:
- Go to the site of the exchange service whose offer seemed to you the best.
- Complete the standard application form with the requested information.
- Check the correctness of the data, and confirm the exchange request.
- Transfer through the Bitcoin or Satoshi exchanger to the required details.
- Check your Payeer wallet balance in 15 minutes.
If you have any questions before filling out the application or in the process of filling out the form, contact the exchange service manager. It will help to understand the exchange’s intricacies and conduct it as quickly and correctly as possible.