Do you all know that India is a home to some of the best 200 hour yoga teacher training programs in the world? In fact, there are thousands of 200 hour yoga teacher training programs in India to choose from. It can be tough to decide which one is right for you. But don’t worry—we’re here to help.
Key factors to look for 200 hour Yoga teacher Training
- There are various forms of yoga to train in. But you have to decide which type of course is best for you, we recommend you to start with those that focus on Hatha or Ashtanga yoga. Both are foundational forms of yoga which give you solid postural and philosophical basis to start from, and later build on.
- If you have enough time and budget, you can go and feel for different locations and yoga schools by visiting them first. Some yoga schools offer drop-in classes and workshops, so you can try out their style and get to know the teachers you resonate with.
- While deciding on accommodation, we’ll recommend you to take your own private room. Although shared dorm rooms are the most economical option, you will appreciate the privacy and quiet time after a few weeks of intensive 200 hour yoga teacher training.
- When considering your budget, make sure to take into account what is included in the yoga teacher training course package. If food and accommodation aren’t included, research your options in the area. India is a very affordable place for everyday living, however prices will vary according to location.
- A great way to get a fuller picture or feedback of 200 hour yoga teacher training schools in India is to look through their student testimonials. This will give you a good idea of the positives and negatives of each school and what students benefited from most.
TOP 5 200 HOUR YOGA TEACHER TRAINING IN INDIA
We’ve put together a list of the the best 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, so you can rest easy knowing that you’re making an informed decision.
Let’s get started:
1. Siddhartha yoga centers, Dharamshala
The Siddhartha yoga and Ayurveda center is situated in Dharamshala’s magnificent McLeod ganj foothills. This yoga school offers you an unique training on Ashtanga and Hatha yoga, pranayama, dhyana/meditation, and ayurvedic massage in a clean, pure, and serene environment. In addition to this, here you will get an intensive 200 hour yoga teacher training course in Ashtanga and hatha yoga, which will help you in building a successful career.
2. Yogamea 200 Hour Yoga Teacher Training, Goa
Yogamea 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training is situated at Goa’s agonda beach. This yoga school offers you the best 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. It provides you 200-hour residential yoga teacher training that meets all of the standards set forth by the Yoga Alliance in the United States, Europe, and the United Kingdom, and helps in registration with the appropriate regulatory body following completion of the course.
3. Living School Of Yoga
This yoga school offers the most affordable 200 hour yoga teacher training in India. As it is so cheap that you can spend less doing your one-month Yoga Teacher Training compared to living for one month anywhere else in India, for real.
This 200 hour yoga teacher training school not only focused on making money, like at most yoga Teacher training in India, but rather on providing you with a life-changing experience. It is more of a personal yoga retreat.
4. International Sivananda Yoga Vedanta Centre
This school is one of the best 200 hour yoga teacher training schools in South India. This school offers you an internationally- acclaimed yoga programme. This yoga teacher training school helps you in developing the skills to teach yoga in the classical tradition and at the same time deepen your spiritual connection. This school will establish a firm foundation of discipline and build a strong base from which to teach others with confidence. Here, you will be taught various yoga training sessions on asana, pranayama, kriyas, Ayurvedic anatomy, meditation, and other yoga methods. Along with this, you will be provided with the extensive 200 hour, 300 hour, 500 hour yoga teacher training.
5. Bhagsu 200 hour Yoga Teacher Training Institute, Dharamshala
This school of 200 hour yoga teacher training is located in the lush green surrounding mountains. The Bhagsu 200 hour Yoga teacher training Institute is authorized and registered by International Yoga Alliance and it mostly emphasizes on Ashtanga Primary and Secondary series and Vinyasa flow yoga based on Ashtanga Mysore style and led style. This school of 200 hour yoga teacher training helps to teach in a style that allows you to assist the unsurpassed in your future. Here, you will get a thorough knowledge of the art of teaching. Moreover, you will be offered in-depth knowledge of the basics of traditional Hatha Yoga, Vinyasa Flow, and Ashtanga Yoga secondary series. In addition to this, this school offers various marvelous 200 hour yoga teacher training courses which helps in building a successful career.
Why get a 200 hour yoga teacher training course in India?
Yoga is no more only a spiritual exercise, it is now becoming a well-faring career option. You can go for building a successful career in Yoga with professional 200 hour Yoga teacher training in India. It has been widely practiced around the globe for centuries and offers a great mind-body balance.
Due to the regional influences and numerous 200 hour Yoga teacher training schools in India, the country is one of the most preferable places to learn Yoga. Here are some benefits of doing 200 hour yoga teacher training in India:
- Practicing yoga in India or getting your 200 hour yoga teacher training certification in India is significantly cheaper than it is in the west.
- You can learn the significant principles and ideas that traditional yoga was founded upon and practiced in India for centuries.
- The sights, sounds, scents and experiences in India will shape your understanding of yoga practiced in India.
- Moreover, studying 200 hour yoga teacher training in India looks great on a resume.
THE BOTTOM LINE
If you’re looking for an amazing 200 hour yoga teacher training program, India is the ideal place to be. With so many different options to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect 200 hour yoga teacher training program for your needs and interests.
The teachers at the 200 hour yoga teacher training in India are some of the most experienced and well-trained in the world, and they can help you learn not just the physical aspects of yoga, but the philosophical and spiritual aspects as well. So if you’re interested in learning about yoga, or if you want to deepen your practice, India is definitely the ideal place to be.
Take your time and you’ll find the perfect program for yourself. India is an incredible place to learn yoga, and you’re sure to have a transformative experience.
In this article, we have discussed the scope of 200 hour yoga teacher training in India that will help you build a successful career. Hope you’ve understood it well.
If you’re keen to learn more about 200 hour yoga teacher training in India, you can visit our website!
Stay healthy, stay strong and get the best out of life.