Have you heard about tokens that are non-fungible and that were promoted by an iconic American rock group? If so, you should go through this article to the end to get all the pertinent details about this campaign.
Music lovers and crypto enthusiasts who hail from Canada, United States and United Kingdom are equally thrilled by the news. The official Twitter handle of the team became viral along with the artwork token received an enormous amount of attention on social media. Learn the details about Fall Out Boy NFT.
More About Fall Out Boy
Fall Out Boy is a well-known rock group that hails from Wilmette, Chicago. The band was in existence from 2001 to 2009 and continued to be active from 2013 until the present. The group includes Patrick Stump, famous for his singingtalents, along with Joe Trohman is the band’s guitarist. Andy Hurley played the drums as well as Pete Wentz played the bass.
The main genres played by the group include pop, poop rock punk, pop EMO, emopop as well as alternative rock. “Take It to Your Grave” was their debut album and was a huge success in 2001. In addition, the album is regarded as to be the most influential pop-punk album in the early 21st century.
Fall Out Boy NFT
- 7 January 2022 Fall Out Boy’s official Twitter account Fall Out Boy posted a tweet featuring the faces that are invisible of the band’s members. The image that was tweeted was an NFT developed with the help of Invisible Friends, popular NFT creators that have large communities of members.
- The tweet also linked to The official website for Invisible Friends. “We’re not visible” was the subject of the tweet NFT Tweet sent out from The Official Fall Out Boy Twitter page.
- The tweet became viral, it was a huge hit, and Invisible Friends became the most talked about topic among NFT people.
Reaction To Social Media
- The tweet sent by Fall Out Boy NFT received mixed reactions from users on Twitter.
- A majority of the people questioned the release date of their next album, and didn’t bother to inquire about their plans for their NFT space.
- Many people were disappointed with their entry into NFT market. Alex is a user on Twitter responded with “Sugar We’re Letting Fans down” and 2.8K users supported his post.
- One user Fin Fin, expressed concern about carbon emissions related to NFT minting, and suggested that the Fall Out Boy band release an album rather than taking a leap in the NFT space. Continue reading on Fall Out Boy’s NFT. Fall Out Boy NFT.
When does NFT Drop?
- This NFT release for Invisible friends will be scheduled for the last day of January 2022.
- During the NFT decline, around 5500 NFTs will be offered specific discounts.
- The price of NFTs is not stated.
- Follow Invisible Friends on Twitter and Discord for more details on NFT drops.
NFT endorsements are increasing across different social media platforms as celebrities join forces with a variety of NFT creators. They are also getting involved in the promotion and purchase of different NFTs.