This article contains information on a viral advertising campaign, He Got Us com.
According to their age and decade of birth, the population can be divided into several categories, including Boomers, Millennials, or the latest Generation Z. This national advertisement is designed to get the attention of youth to Jesus’ teachings. He Gets Us com has become a popular slogan.
This campaign is gaining popularity in the United States. For more information about the campaign and other pertinent details, continue reading.
He Gets Us!
It is the title for a website and an associated advertisement campaign that went viral. This campaign has the primary goal to influence people and expose them to Jesus’ beliefs and ideologies. This campaign is designed to encourage the younger generation of Christians to study Christianity and Jesus. It offers some Jesus-related teachings.
He Gets Us com Campaign:
The viral campaign in the United States uses mostly video messages and ads to get its message across. The video has a black and white frame, with a piano as the background. The videos are already getting traction on social networks and have been viewed thousands. Haven, a Michigan-based marketing agency, created the ads and ran the campaign.
Its purpose is to make Jesus’ teachings more accessible to youth and increase their interest in Christianity and Jesus’s life. The videos take users to He Gets Us’s official website.
The goal of He Gets Us.com:
Let’s examine more details about this site and the advertisement campaign.
- The campaign’s goal is to draw youth into Christianity and Jesus’ teachings through an advertisement that spreads the message that Jesus faced all of their problems.
- According to the advertisement, Jesus was also affected by anxiety and depression. It is meant to show that Jesus did not suffer from these problems but won.
- The campaign was very costly, with a budget of close to $100 millions, which was donated by a group family and individual.
- The He gets Us com campaign is scheduled to go live in a few days. Advertisements will appear on television and social media.
- It tells people that Jesus is there for them and can help with their problems and worries.
- It is yet to be seen the success and impact of this campaign.
- More information on this campaign is available.
The goal of an advertisement campaign that costs millions of dollars is to get youth to Jesus and Christianity through making him more relatable. All other pertinent details are listed below. Did you hear about the campaign from a friend? Leave your comments about He Gets us com.