Yahoo Mail is a free email service offered by Yahoo. Users can send and receive emails, store and organize contacts, store files, and manage tasks. It also includes spam filtering, spam protection, and integration with other Yahoo products. Many users use Yahoo Mail for their professional use. It works with both Android and iPhone. But sometimes, while using Yahoo mail on iPhone, users stated that their Yahoo Mail not working. This issue can occur for various reasons, which we will discuss in this blog. We also provide you the solutions that help you in fixing the same.
Why does Yahoo Email not working on iPhone?
Yahoo Mail not working on iPhone or Android could be caused by several factors. These are some examples:
- The Yahoo Mail app needs an update to the most recent version.
- There could be a problem with the device’s settings, such as using the wrong IMAP or POP settings.
- There could be a problem with the Yahoo Mail server.
- Inadequate internet access or restricted access to Yahoo Mail servers.
- The Yahoo Mail account may damage.
- The account’s disc space limit may have been exceeded.
How to Resolve When Yahoo Mail not working on an iPhone?
Method 1: Access Yahoo Mail on Other Devices
Run this preliminary test if your synced Yahoo account or Yahoo Mail on iPhone is not working. On any other device or computer, go to the Yahoo website. Now, log in to your account and see if your Yahoo Mail is still active and accessible.
Ideally, this will assist you in determining whether Yahoo Mail is not loading on the iPhone due to account or device-related issues.
Method 2: Update the Yahoo Mail App
When you update your Yahoo mail app, it resolves the problem with Yahoo search mail not working. Now, proceed as follows:
- To begin, open the iOS Settings app on your iPhone and select Mail.
- Now, select Accounts and then the Fetch New Data option.
- Then, from the bottom, select a time interval.
- Then, select your Yahoo Mail account.
- Make sure Fetch is selected.
Method 3: Delete and Re-add the Yahoo Mail account.
To resolve the Yahoo mail not working issue on iPhone, you must uninstall and re-add the Yahoo account using the steps below:
Delete Your Yahoo Mail Account
- Navigate to the iOS Settings app. Select Mail>>Accounts.
- After that, select your Yahoo Mail account.
- Now, select Delete Account.
- To confirm, tap Delete from my iPhone.
Re-Add Yahoo Mail Account
- Navigate to the iOS Settings app.
- Tap Mail>>Accounts now.
- After that, you must select Add Accounts.
- Later, select the Yahoo option.
- Finally, sign in by following the on-screen instructions.
When Yahoo mail not working, you can’t send or receive any emails. So we came up with this blog, which contains the solutions that help you fix the Yahoo not working issue from your iPhone. After resolving the issue, try to send an email. If you can’t send the email and face the same problem, get in touch with our Experts to resolve the issue. Thank You!