NEET UG, or the National Eligibility Entrance Exam UG, is a single-window entrance exam conducted by the NTA or National Testing Agency for admission to MBBS, BDS, and Ayush courses. Candidates who meet all the requirements set by the NTA can apply for the exam. NEET UG 2022 admit card is mandatory to attend the exam. NTA is responsible for issuing the admit card. NEET admit card 2022 is available only online, and it will not be sent by post to any aspirant. So, it is better to know how to download admit card online.
Steps to download NEET UG 2022 admit card
- Visit the official website of the NTA.
- Go to the homepage.
- You will be able to see a link to download the NEET 2022 admit card.
- Click on the link.
- You will be asked to fill in a few details like the application number, date of birth, and password.
- Once you fill in the details asked for, click on the submit button.
- The NEET-UG 2022 admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Cross-check the details and download the admit card.
- Take coloured printouts and save the soft copy as well.
NEET UG 2022 Admit Cards – When can you download
On April 6th, the NTA declared that NEET 2022 would be conducted on July 17th, 2022. It has invited online applications for the exam conducted in paper and pen mode. There will be approximately 543 centres in India and 14 outside India in countries like the UAE, Sri Lanka, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, etc. The application forms can be submitted from April 6th to May 6th, 2022. The filing of the online application form is to be done in 3 steps.
- Application and
The date of release of the NEET admits card 2022 has not been announced yet. However, it is generally released at least 15 days before the exam. So, you can expect to download NEET UG 2022 admit cards from the first week of July.
Details Mentioned in NEET-UG 2022 Admit Cards
- Name of the applicant
- Parent’s or guardian’s name
- Registration number of the aspirant
- Date of birth
- Category and subcategory of the candidate
- Language of the exam paper
- Name and address of the exam centre
- Reporting time
- QR code
- General instructions regarding NEET 2022, like dress code
- Signature of parent or guardian
- Space for photo and signature of the applicant
Steps to download NEET UG 2022 Admit Card if you forget the registration number and/or password
- Go to the official website
- Look for the ‘forgot password’ tag.
- Click on it.
- Fill in the details like name, parent’s name, date of birth, and security pin.
- Once you complete filling in the details and submit it, the number will be displayed on the screen.
- Now, you can proceed to download the admit card.
Cross-checking of admit card
It is essential to cross-check a few essential details on the admit card. If there are any discrepancies, you should call the helpline numbers of NTA 011 40759000 or 011 69227700. The details to be cross-checked include the candidate’s name, date of birth, gender, address, roll number, exam centre, language, etc.
FAQs regarding NEET UG 2022 Admit Card
- My name is misspelt on the admit card. What should I do?
Contact the NTA immediately. You can send an email or call the helpline numbers.
2. I lost my NEET 2022 admit card. What should I do?
You can download the card again but make sure you have a saved soft copy.
3. I signed the NEET admit card. What should I do?
NEET admit card should be signed by the candidate in the presence of the invigilator. The admit card becomes invalid if you sign it before. So, download the NEET UG 2022 admit card again and fill in the details.
4. Am I not able to download the NEET admit card for 2022? What should I do?
First, check if you have entered the proper login credentials. If you have doubts, enter the details again. If you cannot download the admit card even after that, you should contact the NTA as early as possible.