Programming today is a super-demanded and steeply paid profession. It is not strange that most of the vacancies created by employers are not for beginners, but for competent professionals. It is believed that only someone who really understands the program can write code. On the other hand, every person needs a small chance to get started. Therefore, a beginner should create some of his own projects and then form a case for a resume.
At the same time, when a job search begins, taking into account the use of React technology, it is important to take into account that the employer will most likely double-check knowledge and skills by asking elementary and easy questions, and then the maximum that he will do is provide a test task. If that happens, then go now, take the project and do your job at a high level, but if it doesn’t work out, then it’s better to redirect the client immediately to professionals who can do it, and even at a high level.
What you need to know about working with React technology?
React is a library that is designed for user interface development. You can try to work with the functionality if you carefully study all the information about the technology as a whole. So, what algorithm of actions should a beginner go through:
- You need to start with an online sandbox, and then you can add React to the site. At the same time, using widgets, you can increase the use of technology.
- After that, you can try to create a React application. In essence, you will have to make a simple HTML page with script tags.
- Next, we must not forget about the study of technology. It is about learning theoretical information in order to understand what step-by-step actions to take.
- Then it is important to learn technologies in practice, which means we will have to return to the introduction, which every programmer needs to learn by heart.
The scheme is quite simple, but not every beginner is so patient as to go through each stage fully. First of all, it should be remembered that this is necessary in order to work on React and possess the knowledge, skills and abilities in developing web applications.
Algorithm for finding the first job
It is known that the labor market is oversaturated with IT specialists, although it differs significantly from others. For many specialists, demand sometimes exceeds supply, and since well-known companies and brands use React software, finding orders in this direction will be a super task, although real despite all these points. The search algorithm for the first job includes the following items:
- Choice of specialization. If you want to work in React, then this is probably the right decision. First, the library is popular. Secondly, statistics show that it will be easier to find a job working here.
- Personal interest. Naturally, no newcomer can do without a goal. If the goal is to work specifically with the UI or with databases, then you should act.
- Skills in practice. Most likely, every potential employer will look for an employee with experience. But if you create some cases in advance and demonstrate them in a resume, then the chances of getting an order for developing a user interface increase.
- Understanding the technical requirements. Not all beginners know what TR is. Therefore, you should familiarize yourself with the information that is written in the terms of reference in advance in order to avoid misunderstandings with the client in the future.
- Sending resume. If a job seeker sees an ad looking for a qualified React UI web developer, then it’s definitely worth submitting a resume and trying to get a job on the project. you can use employment application templates to provide information about yourself.
In addition, a specialist, even a beginner, should want to develop in this direction. Only in this way he will achieve success in the future. That is, not only to read expert blogs, but also to develop yourself by watching videos from professionals and so on. Finding a job when you are aware of everything that concerns it is much easier and easier. You should only remember about personal qualities – decency, responsiveness, politeness, ability to communicate, and so on – customers love decent people. Android development services will always be valued in the modern market and this should definitely be remembered.