Looking for ways to pay your Civil ID online? Here you are. This article will explain how you can pay for your Kuwait Civil ID online in a few easy steps. Kuwaitis want to pay their civil ID fees online, but they are unsure how. You can pay your Kuwait Civil ID renewal fee by phone or computer by staying at home.
A step by step guide
Here are the steps you need to take to pay for your Civil ID:
- You must go to the Kuwait government’s official website to pay for your Civil ID renewal. After opening the website, it will direct you to a new web page. On this web page, you can see many options related to the payment of Civil ID online.
- When you click on the option of Card and Fine Payment, it will ask you to enter your Civil ID numbers. Please be careful. Make sure you are entering the correct Civil ID number from your card. When you have entered the number, then press submits to proceed.
- After pressing the submit button, it will open a new web page displaying all types of payment details in the columns. This is also crucial; you must double-check your information and fee details.
- Now, you must select the pay button. You can find the payment button at the bottom of the web page. Pressing the pay button will direct you to a new web page. This new page will require all of your payment information regarding Civil ID renewal.
- Your payment information needs to be entered here. You need to write down your Civil ID number and other information. If you use Kuwait’s National Bank, you can choose this bank directly and enter your card number and expiration date.
- Following your entry of all the necessary information, carefully enter your pin code. When you are finished with all the requirements, press the submit button.
- When you have pressed the submit button, it will take you to the homepage of the Civil ID payment. You will receive a notification here. The Civil ID payment process has been completed.
NOTE: When you are done with the payment process, you should print your receipt from this webpage, or you can also save this receipt on your phone for the records.
Expatriates’ ( Non-Kuwaiti )Civil ID Payment
Those living in Kuwait (workers) can renew their civil cards by following these steps:
- From here, you can access the envelope system.
- The System Interface will allow you to select Non-Kuwaiti Renewal Service.
- Entering the Paci Payment Civil Number and the Serial Number into the prepared fields.
- Click the Continue button after entering your phone number.
- Please wait for the Verification Code to arrive, then click on the option to send it.
- You can verify the code by typing it in and clicking the button.
- Upload the required files after verifying the phone number and email.
- To obtain the card, you need to print and submit the application.
This article aims to provide you with an overview of how you can pay for your Civil ID online. Check out this article, and you’ll find the answer to your question. Unless all the information is entered correctly, it will show errors.