You can see the Idaho Murder House Layout in virtual reality and get the most recent updates about the mystery killing. Read the article.
Who is responsible for the deaths of students at Idaho University? Who was responsible for their deaths? Which place was it committed? Do you want to know more about the Idaho murder house layout. How far has the investigation gotten? All the questions related to the Idaho murder case will be discussed in this article.
Keep checking back to see the most recent updates.
More information about the Idaho murderhouse!
At midnight on the 13th of November 2022, there was a strange murder. Four university students from Idaho were murdered that night. According to different sources, the Idaho murderhouse had six bedrooms and three bathrooms. One backdoor was also included.
It’s a trilevel house. The bedrooms and bathrooms are distributed over three floors. Each floor houses one bathroom and two bedrooms. The social media links are below.
What’s the Idaho Murder House Address Address?
Moscow, Idaho is the address for the Idaho Murder House. Twitter user shared the 360-degree 3-D view of the murder house. The virtual view was also shared by the user via Twitter.
Learn the Idaho Murder Timeline
- 1:45 a.m. XanaKernodile & Ethan Chapin were the victims who returned to their off-campus homes.
- 1:56 a.m.- Madison Mogen and Kaylee Gonclaves, the victims of another attack, returned to their homes.
- 2:47 a.m. The suspect, Bryan Kohberger took a short trip from Idaho University, Moscow.
- 2:53 a.m.- A white Hyundai Elantra owned by Kohberger was driven between Pullman, Moscow.
- 4 a.m. XanaKernodle is a victim and receives a DoorDash deliver which wakes another downstairs house occupant.
- 4:04 a.m. The Hyundai Elantra returned to the murder house for the forth time.
More Details ForIdaho Murder House Layout Murder Timeline
- 4:12 AM – Kernodle’s downstairs roommate hears her crying.
- 4:17 AM – Her roommate opens her bedroom and sees a man dressed in a mask and wearing black clothes.
- 4.20 AM: The white Hyundai Elantra leaves the area at high speed.