The United States has a large area where weather conditions change according to season and place. Although the winter season in the southeast states is mild, other regions such as the northeastern experience snow with much lower temperatures. For survival, they need comfortable and warmer clothes.
So, let’s find out if Acorn is legit .
Is Acorn Trustworthy?
We will highlight important details about the site and help you to understand its legitimacy.
- Trust score- 96% extracted.
- Site Age- The site is 21 years and six months old as of 06/06/2000.
- Policies MentionedWe have received the necessary information on various policies.
- Trust Rank –75.4/100 The portal’s trust rank.
- Owner’s Identification- David Quinn founded the site.
- Customer’s Reaction – We have restored mixed buyer reviews to Facebook and Instagram. However, Trustpilot reviews are still missing. Acorn Legit has blended feedbacks that can be viewed on the website.
- Links to Social Media- Facebook, Instagram Twitter, Pinterest icons are all available.
- Rank- 207205 The portal has been ranked .
- Domain’s Expiration Date –Acorn.com is set for 05/12/2023.
- Plagiarism Rate- Some content has been copied.
Creating The Website
In the beginning, the founder created this site to sell high-quality warm material online. Later on they expanded their range to include casual wear and sportswear with maximum relaxation and comfort.
Additionally, you can find woollen items such as:
- Moccasin Slippers.
- Versafit Socks
Key Features Of The Website To Review ?
- The official link of the portal is https://www.acorn.com.
- Delivery times are between 1-8 working days after the shipment point.
- There are many items made from woolen, such as socks and sandals.
- Acorn.com’s Exchange Policy will expire after 60 calendar days from the date of delivery.
- The domain was registered on 06/06/2000. That means that it is only 21 years, 6 months old.
- Within 7-10 working days, the firm will confirm that they have issued a refund.
- The address for the Exchange/Warranty Department is 9655 International Boulevard. Cincinnati, OH 45246.
- It is not possible to find a calling number on the portal to prove that is Acorn Legit .
- They deliver items within 3 to 6 days from Monday to Friday
- These payment methods include Venmo (American Express), PayPal, VISA and PayPal.
- Acorn.com will offer a 60 day return policy if you are not completely satisfied with your order.
- The icons of social media networks, such as Instagram and Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter, and Pinterest are all present.
- The site offers a newsletter service.
- [email protected] is the portal’s mail address.
Strengths Found On Acorn.com
- Social media icons exist.
- It is possible to access the postal and warranty/exchange address.
- The newsletter feature can be seen as proof to verify that ‘is Acorn Legit ? _’.
- Many blended reviews can be given.
What Limitations Does The Site Have?
- The phone number is inaccessible.
- Trustpilot has no reviews.
Acorn.com is rated 4 out of 5 on Facebook and has received multiple combined feedbacks. Facebook users have also mentioned that the slippers of Acorn.com are the most comfortable. The users also suggested the products to their friends. A few users even commented that they were using the site’s products since a long time ago.
But, some customers raised concerns about the product’s shortcomings and poor service.
Instagram also shows that many shoppers are raving about the comfort of the acorn footwear. However, some buyers respond that certain products are too expensive. Trustpilot is not able to see the feedback of shoppers. We also noticed mixed reviews.
We discovered that the portal was authentic after looking at the reviews from social media platforms. But please make sure you carefully read the site to avoid duplicates.
The Bottom Line
We answered some questions about ‘ is Acorn Legit .?’. The site also sells woolen items like slippers, socks, and sandals.
But, Trustpilot reviews or the absence of a number to call could raise suspicion.