We’ll show you a trusted website that is based in Australia.
Please read the entire article to learn more about this site. Our research will help answer the question Is Growth bomb Legit. To find out more, read the entire article.
These are some of the factors that you should know about this website:
- These links will take you to social media sites. Their accounts on Instagram and Facebook are active and kept up-to-date.
- Customer Reviews – Customers have positive reviews about the products they purchased.
- The office address is not correct.
- It is not possible to find the office address or details of the founder.
- Website age – 4 years, 8 months, 18 days. Website was created 31/10/2016. This is more than four years domain expectancy. This is a reasonable domain expectation for an E-commerce website according to Growth Bomb Review. The domain expiry date is 31/10/2026. This is a good indicator of the legitimacy of the website. The company will continue to operate its business over the next few years.
- Website Type – An e-commerce website that sells various hair care products and hair growth products.
- Trust score for the company website is 86%. This score is perfect and shows the website’s credibility. Many customers have positive reviews about the products on this website.
About Growth Bomb
This E-commerce website offers a variety of hair care products and hair growth products. Is Growth bomb Legit will be concluded in this article. It has different hair tonics and shampoos.
Information about the website
- Site link: https://growthbomb.com
- Shipping policy and time frame – Standard shipping to Australia takes 3-5 days. Shipping to New Zealand takes 7 days. Shipping to Australia takes 15-30 days depending on where you are located. Shipping fee- No shipping charges for orders over $50. Otherwise, a flat rate is charged of AUD 5.95 for delivery to Australia. Delivery in New Zealand is free for orders more than USD 50. A flat rate of AUD 14.95 applies. International shipping costs are free for orders over AUD 100. Otherwise, an additional flat rate of AUD 14.95 applies. With all the information collected, yes.
- Exchange policy – Products that are defective can be exchanged without additional shipping costs.
- Cancellation of an order – Orders placed after they are placed cannot be cancelled.
- Return Policy – If you return within 15 days of delivery, it is possible. Otherwise, it will not be possible.
- Refund Policy – There is no refund policy.
- The website does not have a contact number.
- The company address was not given.
- American Express, Discover, and MasterCard are the accepted payment methods by the company.
- These products are also being sold on other websites, supporting the question “Is Growth Bomb Legit?”
- This website has information about hair care products, shampoos and hair tonics. It is a great feature.
- These social media platforms are active. They are constantly updated with new products and they are able to keep in touch with people using social media platforms, which is a sign that the website works.
- The website has excellent customer reviews and ratings, which adds credibility.
- This website is not able to provide the contact information for the concerned people or the physical address of the company, which is a problem.
Customer Growth Boon Reviews
The brand has been in existence for over four years, and the products have received positive customer reviews and ratings. Customers who have used these hair growth and hair care products are happy with their performance. These products are rare and few websites also have star ratings. You can also leave reviews on Facebook and see which products you love.
After thorough research and inspection of the website, Is Growth Bomb Legit? has been determined.