Do you want a fitness tracker that is compatible with iOS and Android? You would like to purchase a smartwatch that has the features of a fitness monitor. You are looking for a smartwatch that can be ordered online in the United States Are you an athlete? Do you wish to keep track of calories burned, heart rate, etc.
Before you buy a smartwatch that has fitness tracker capabilities, we recommend reading Letsfit.
Letsfit IW2 is a smartwatch which can be paired with Android or iOS smartphones. It features a 1.55 inch HD display and 320×360 resolution. It can keep track of up to ten sports modes. This will allow you to see how many calories have been burned, distance traveled, number of steps taken, and active minutes.
It features a heartbeat monitor which displays the minimum and maximum number of heartbeats per minutes and alerts when the heartbeat is not normal. The sleep tracker helps you monitor your sleeping hours, schedule and various stages. Spo2 technology measures Blood Oxygen Satisfaction.
Letsfit review how to use it?
- Install the LetsFit application on your smartphone
- For pairing the device, turn on Bluetooth on Letsfit IW2 and on your smartphone
- You can activate, deactivate, or deactivate calls alerts, message alerts, or notifications using your smartphone
- The LetsFit App on your phone allows you to disable or enable media permission
- Buy Letsfit-IW2 at: https://letsfit.com/products/letsfit-iw2-smart-watch-1-55-retina-touchscreen-24-7-heart-rate-spo2-monitor
- Original Price$69.99
- Price after discount: 64.99, 7% discount
- Model No: IW2
- Brand: LetsFit
- Bluetooth 5.0: connectivity
- Battery power: 260 mAh
- Display size: 1.55 Inch LCD TFT LCD display
- Working temperature: from 0 to 40
- Letsfit Review On Working Volts 5V-500 mA
- Waterproof Rating up to 50m at 5ATM rating
- Weighing: 38g
- Standby time approximately 30 jours
- Work Time:approximately 10 Days
- Guarantee: 30 days money-back guarantee
- Warranty 18 months
- Letsfit IW2 is available with seven different colors to suit your personal style
- Letsfit IW2 has all the features and costs of a brand-name fitness tracker, but at a lower price.
- Without the need for a phone, you can play music, take calls and monitor your health. You can also view notifications.
- As Letsfit iw2 Review indicates, the Letsfit-IW2 strap is not durable.
- Letsfit IW2 is less accurate than branded fitness trackers.
Is letsfit-IW2 valuable and effective?
Letsfit IW2 has many features. Let us now look at the brand and its utility.
About this brand:
- LstsFit.com was launched on January 2010, and has been online ever since.
- Letsfit was however launched in the United States in 2017.
- LetsFit.com is located in China, one the most high-risk countries.
- LetsFit.com scores an average trust score at 40%
- LetsFit.com ranks medium in Alexa with 413,986
- LetsFit makes a number of products related to health & fitness, according to Letsfit.iw2 Review
More information about the product:
- You can buy Letsfit IW2 on many shopping websites.
- Letsfit has a strong presence on social media such as Instagram, FB, Youtube and Youtube with over 2,98,235 followers.
- LetsFit has seen a significant increase in its sales since 2018.
- LetsFit smartwatches were listed among the top five US-based watches
Letsfit IW2 is an excellent alternative for those looking for low-cost fitness trackers that can be paired with both iOS and Android devices. LetsFit is a trusted brand due to its long-standing existence and multinational presence.
LetsFit is rated with 4.1/5 stars on Facebook. Letsfit-IW2 is well-reviewed by many Letsfit review YouTubers. Letsfit iW2 is rated 4.5/5 stars by numerous reviews found on online shopping sites.
Letsfit.com currently has product reviews and gives them a rating of 4.7/5 stars. Only 18 reviews have been posted on letsfit.com, but they all are positive. Therefore, these reviews are not reliable.
Letsfit IW2 is a legit product. Thousands of customers have received the product and posted their review and feedback to social media. LetsFit.com can only be recommended for advanced internet users because it has a high trust index.