Due to the work from home setup these days, our sleep cycles have gone haywire. You must have dreamt about having blissful sleep at times while working. Imagine if someone told you that this dream could come true.
Yes, it actually is possible to achieve the feeling of royalty after waking up in the morning, after a great night’s sleep. And that too every day.
Did you know that bamboo fabric is way more comfortable than cotton or silk sheets? No? Still, wondering what can be the relation between bamboo and your peaceful sleep? Let us help you figure it out. Following are written some of the benefits of bamboo sheets.
- Bamboo fabrics are hypoallergic. This means that it will not cause any allergic reaction when used or touched. This will, in turn, not irritate even baby skin—which is considered to be the most sensitive. Even hypersensitive skin will begin feeling soothed by the tender touch that bamboo offers.
- Additionally, bamboo fabric is moisture-wicking. It absorbs or dries off any liquid off its surface. This property of the fabric will always keep your skin nice and dry.
- Moreover, the bamboo fabric highly insulating by nature. It keeps one cooler in summers and warmer in winters.
- Bamboo sheets with OEKO-TEX 100 certification can be found with some of the best bamboo bedding companies. Such fabrics have cleared the test of safety for being used upon babies as well as children. You can be assured that your kid will fall into a peaceful sleep for longer.
- Justlike bacteria and dust mites don’t grow without a proper supply of water, bamboo’s ability to absorb water makes it antibacterial in quality. This makes bamboo bed sheets more hygienic by nature as opposed to the other traditional bedding. There are bamboo beddings that have the property of absorbing toxins from one’s skin while one is sleeping on it. This makes one feel fresh every morning.
Apart from these points, bamboo has great environmental welfare hidden within it as well. Let us see how your choice of switching to bamboo fabrics and sheets will prove to be beneficial not just for you but also for the environment.
The Environmental Viewpoint
Bamboo is found to be the fastest-growing plant on the globe. Within a span of two months, it can gain a height of up to 75 feet. Furthermore, the plant needs lesser water as compared to cotton or the trees that don’t require pesticides. This makes bamboo very easy to grow, along with being quite gentle in our environment.
The most interesting point of all is that a grove of bamboo is capable of releasing 35% added oxygen than the equivalent patch of trees. Now that we have seen bamboo’s special traits, let us look into further details about this wonder plant’s material.
Bamboo bedding is being increasingly preferred by Aussie customers in the recent past. Due to the increase in demand, bamboo sheets in Australia have found a respectable place in the Australian markets. As per research, it is found that we spend about one-third of our lifespan in beds. This makes it very essential for humans to select the kind of bedding that gives them the perfect relaxation that our body needs.
In order to achieve this, all one needs to do is get premium quality bamboo bedding and combine it with an equal quality mattress. You will be all set to get that prince or princess-like sleep that you were wishing for.
While buying yourself those bamboo sheets, make sure you get them from authentic stores, where they tailor their sheets from 100% bamboo. Otherwise, there are many hoax companies too in the market that mix cotton with bamboo, in order to make them cheaper. Mixing cotton only makes the sheets noisy, irritating and scratchy. This might hinder your royal sleep!
Bamboo is the smoothest and softest sheet fabric there ever was that’s available now in Australia. These are designed so as to give you a softer and smoother sleep experience. This bamboo bedding comes in superior quality. And what’s more, they have now become an affordable luxury too!
Some More Interesting Facts About Bamboo Bedding
A quality that makes bamboo unique is that it doesn’t require a high thread count in order to be opulent or even durable. This explains the excellent quality of this fabric, which is silky, comfortable and smooth—all at the same time. Bamboo has a lustrous, fine finish to it. This is what feels like the supreme finest satin there ever could possibly be. That doesn’t make it slippery but feels smooth and silky soft against your skin.
Keep in mind while purchasing your sheets that your choice of bedding plays a vital role in your quality of sleep. Therefore, don’t settle for any cheaper and less comfortable sheets just because you have a financial or time constraint. You need to choose your sheets wisely; otherwise, you may end up even more frustrated with the lack of good sleep and loss of fare on purchasing those sheets.
If it is a sound, peaceful and dreamy sleep that you await, then bamboo is the best way to go about it, as bamboo bed linen fabric will help you in achieving that. A quality bamboo bed linen will be durable along with being certified organic merchandise. Such bamboo sheets will have the property of having long-lasting colours that will not fade in spite of multiple washes.
These bamboo sheets will not lose on their beautiful smooth finish and lustre even after using them for a long duration. This is what we can call as being the perfect royal combination of luxury and comfort!
So now, it’s time to donate your old bed linen and get on with a change that suits and comforts you. You deserve to give yourself a royal treatment and sleep where the fabric gives you the feel of divinity. Because if you want to get a restful night’s respite, day after another day, it’s time that you invest in yourself this once and buy those new bamboo sheets!