It is evident that the NFT market is evolving into something new and imaginative as time goes by. This month NFT designed on artworks was released. It is the first time that NFT is now available in the world of watch. Are you interested in learning more about Pixowatch? Investors from Australia, the United States, Australia, and the United Kingdom want to know more details about Pixowatch. However, have you gotten all the information you need on one website?
We give you details about Pixowatch NFT..
What is Pixowatch?
Pixowatch is a non-fungible, token auction that sells Digital artwork (virtual) of exclusive watches that are stored on blockchain. The auction began for six days on March 20, 2021. However, it has not meet the goal sales. So, the sales are extended. There were just 220 unique (1/1) Pixowatch released.
The idea behind Pixowatch is quite simple. You buy the digital artworks of watches. You watch as the price of Pixowatch increases. At a desired gain, you can auction or sell the watches featured in. Three watchmakers provided watches to auction, converting into pixowatches.
- Jacob & Co offered an SF24 Tourbillon watch that displayed cryptocurrency XRP, ETH as well as Bitcoin, on the front of the watch after 10-seconds of animated. It was sold for $100,000.
- Jean-Claude Biver was the first Pixowatch that went on sale. He is a retired veteran of the industry. He sold his clients the Hublot Bigger Bang special piece (all black tourbillon chronograph). Biver had the watch for over 25 years. He said that Mr. Biver said that he uses the opportunity on market NFT market to begin something amazing.
- Konstantin Chaykin offered a Joker watch, which was sold for ETH. It created over 42K digital photos.
Pixowatch NFT Founder:
The name of the man who was the founder of Pixowatch isn’t available.
Price of Pixowatch:
- Price – $207.88 (or) 0.050 ETH
- Average Price –$635
- Last 7 days 10th percentile price – $57
- The last 7 days’ median price: $309
- Last 7 days 90th percentile price – $1738
- Price Change 24h-not offered
- 24h Low/24h High –$994.431/$687.597
- All-Time High –On 20th October 2021, it was $1431.557. It was 225.44 percent more than the price currently.
- All Time Low –On 17th September 2021, it was $27.396. It’s 95.68 percent lower than the price currently.
Pixowatch NFT Market:
- Trading Volume 24 hrs – $13064.347, 74.503%
- last 7 days trading volume – $211k
- Pixowatch has been sold in the just the last 7 days 332
- Owner Density – 0.00%
- Max SupplyNot available
- Circulating SupplyNot available
- Market Rank –Not Provided
- Market DominanceNot offered
- Market Cap Not provided
- BlockchainsEthereum, Polygon and Klaytn blockchains
- Platform – Opensea.
From the sales statistics From the sales data, the bottom 10% of PixoWatch was sold at around $57. From overall sales the majority of Pixowatch was sold at $309 and the top 10 percent in the Pixowatch went for $1738. It is worth noting that the Concept of Pixowatch NFT artwork is brand new. So, put your money into small amounts but with care.
|Follow For More Updates =>> https://www.instagram.com/publicistpaper/|