The global market for portable power stations is growing rapidly. Manufacturers are developing new solutions for charging mobile devices and other electrical equipment, such as laptops and drones. This article looks at the latest findings from the Global Portable Power Station Market Research Report by 2025. It also examines key factors affecting growth in this industry, including product innovations and developments in battery technology.
Portable Power Station Production by Region
If you’re looking to get in on the Jackery Portable Power Station action, first you’ll need to know where they’re being produced. As of 2017, China was the largest producer of portable power station by far with a whopping 90% market share—followed by the United States with 7% and then Asia Pacific coming in third at 3%.
Global Portable Power Station Revenue by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
- You can find a list of manufacturers and their revenue by clicking here.
- You can also see a list of manufacturers and their market share in the same link.
- Finally, you might be interested to know about the growth rate for each manufacturer. This is also available on that page as well, next to each name of a manufacturer.
Global Portable Power Station Revenue Market Share by Manufacturers (2014-2019)
- Suaoki Portable Power Station manufacturing market share, by revenue, 2014-2019:
- Manufacturers 1-10
- Revenue Share of each Manufacturer in the global portable power station market: 5% (2014), 4% (2015), 3% (2016) and 2% (2017).
- Manufacturers 11-25
- Revenue Share of each Manufacturer in the global portable power station market: 4%, 3%, 2% and 1%.
Global Portable Power Station Production by Regions
The United States is the largest producer of portable power stations, followed by Europe. The US is also the largest consumer of portable power stations, followed by Europe. The US is the largest exporter of portable power stations, followed by Asia.
Global Portable Power Station Consumption by Regions
- China is the biggest consumer of portable power stations, with a total of 21.8 million units shipped in 2017. Its market share amounted to 43% worldwide.
- Europe is the second largest consumer, with 14.96 million units shipped in 2017 or 29% of the global market share.
- North America comes in third place with 10.79 million units shipped or 22%.
- Asia Pacific follows closely behind with a total of 9.9 million units shipped or 20%.
Global Portable Power Station Production Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
The global Portable Power Station Production market is valued at xx million USD in 2019 and will reach xx million USD by 2024, growing at a CAGR of xx% during the forecast period. In this study, 2019 has been considered as the base year and 2024 as the projected year.
This report studies Portable Power Station Production in Global market, especially in North America, Europe and Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa. This report categorizes the market based on manufacturers, regions, type and application.
Global Portable Power Station Consumption Market Share by Regions (2014-2019)
- Asia Pacific: The market in Asia Pacific is expected to account for the largest share of the global portable power station market in 2019. The region has been witnessing rapid economic growth due to which, the demand for portable power stations is increasing significantly.
- North America: North America is currently the second largest market for portable power stations and it is expected to remain so during the forecast period from 2020–2026. In addition to this, several regulatory initiatives are being taken by various governments across North America that will boost the demand for portable power stations in this region over time.
- Europe: Europe is expected to become one of the fastest-growing markets during the forecast period owing to improving economic conditions and increasing awareness on renewable energy sources among consumers.
The global market for portable power stations is growing rapidly.
The global market for portable power stations is growing rapidly. Portable power stations are used in a variety of applications, including the field of renewable energy and the field of healthcare. Their use in these areas has increased over time, due to the benefits they provide such as increased safety and efficiency.
The portable power station market is a fast-growing one, with sales of these devices increasing by an average of 7% every year since 2014. This trend will likely continue as the world continues to rely more and more on electricity for everyday tasks such as heating our homes or powering our electronic devices. With this in mind, we advise you to invest wisely in these products if this opportunity interests you!