What is POSB? Why is POSB’s banking on the internet not working? What time was their website down? What is the service that is not available?
Technology is becoming a major factor in our lives. We are online at work at home, in the office and even in our vehicles. Technologies like that of the Internet of Things (IoT) as well as artificial intelligence (AI) as well as machine-learning (ML) make our lives and all around us are connected. It has become the mainstay of banking systems too. The person who uses POSB located in Singapore would like to know the reason for Posb has stopped banking?
Post Office Saving Banks (POSB)
POSB is a bank that is located at Singapore. POSB provides a variety of financial services, such as insurance, banking and investments. POSB also has introduced a number of banking services online, such as bill payments, online banking and online transfer.
The online banking service is accessible to all citizens. It is the only institution which offers investment, banking and insurance services to Singaporeans as well as non-Singaporeans.
It was created on January 1, 1877. Currently, the CEO of POSB is Piyush Gupta, and the Chairman is Peter Seah Huat.
Posb Ibanking Down
Online banking at POSB is unavailable to maintenance at present. It is typical for banks to carry out maintenance tasks for their online banking services for around an entire week. This is especially true when the maintenance involves upgrading or altering the software used for online banking.
If the bank’s web-based banking system is unavailable customers are unable to access their bank account online. In this instance customers will have to be patient until their online banking comes back functioning before they can access their bank account online. This downtime for maintenance is set in advance which is why customers receive an email notification of this downtime by the institution.
To learn more regarding Posb Bank Ibanking Down check out the link.
Details Of Maintenance Downtime
The following list contains services that will not be serviceable as well as their dates and times:
For Internet banking;
- Daily (5:00 am until 6 am) (5:00 am to 6:00 am) Foreign Currency Exchange (Currency remittances or transfer of funds to multi currency accounts)
- 18th (12:00am until 6:15am) and 20th (12:00am until 6:00am) and the 25th of November (1:00am until 4:00am) Access to log-in is not available
- Between 20th and 21st Nov (10:00am until 12:00pm) The 20th and 21st of November (10:00am to 12:00pm) is the time
- 21 November (12:00am to 06:00am) – DigiPortfoli
- 21 November (12:25 am until 04:45 am) online Equity Trading, Online Funds Investment Corporate Action Update Online Fixed Deposit Digi Portfolio & Online Foreign Exchange
- 21 November (04:00am to 07:30am) -DBS Remit to Thailand
Here’s the reason Posb Bankruptcy Downwas due to maintenance of the web page and domain. The above-listed services will cease to be operational at the time of the scheduled date.
Web pages require regular maintenance every periodically. The best way to ensure this is to examine the website and make any necessary adjustments frequently. Check to see whether there are spelling mistakes or broken links other things of that kind.