Rob, the Mechanic com has analysed the Hide-A-Way number plates selling website and listed its findings for online shoppers.
Are you looking to hide your car number plate at different occasions? You are looking for a legitimate website that sells hide a way number plates for cars? It is illegal to hide vehicle number plates while driving, but people may want to hide the number plate for other reasons.
Rob, the Mechanic com, has reviewed the website that sells Hide-A-Way plates frames for vehicle owners in The United States.
Disclaimer: We have not supported any portals or done any promotional activity. The information has been provided for educational purposes only.
Rob The Mechanic Website:
Rob the Mechanic sells Hide-A-Way number plates to cars and bikes through an e-commerce platform. You can personalize the plates to suit different countries or people.
You can also find Ron mechanic hoodies and beanies on the website. For customers in Australia and Europe, Custom Hide plates cost 210 US Dollars. Simple customized plates cost 160 US Dollars.
Rob The Mechanic com Full Details:
The website’s legitimacy allows shoppers to verify the authenticity of the store before making a purchase decision. Below are some of the most important legit parameters.
- Domain Age Rob, the mechanic domain was registered on 7 October 2022.
- Alexa ranking The Alexa ranking of the website is 0.
- Trust Index – The number plate store trust rating is 100%.
- Social media presence Rob the mechanic shop is on Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- Plagiarism – This website has no plagiarism.
- Trust score – Rob the Mechanic com trust rating for the store is 6%
- Customer Reviews – There is no customer review for this number plate shop.
- Domain expiry The domain will expire 7 October 2023.
- Company Address – This is the company’s physical address. It can be found on its website.
This website was launched two months ago. It has a zero Alexa rank. It has no customer reviews, which is another sign of the site’s low traffic. It has a strong social media presence, and customers can reach it via its Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Rob The Mechanic comwebsite still under construction, as indicated on the site. Rob the Mechanic’s Facebook page is followed by 105K people. Its Instagram account has 5000 followers.