VMware data protection has always been a hot topic since VMware is the driving force of virtualization. 96% of users experienced at least one of the major causes of data loss: human errors, hard drive failures, outages, fire and natural disasters.
An effective VMware backup solution protects your virtual environment and gain the ability to quickly protect and recover your virtual machines when needed. Legacy data protection costs time and money while putting your data at risk. Especially for a large amount of data, a professional VMware backup software is commonly used to simplify the backup process and protect data from security threats.
Reliable VMware Backup Without Complex Configurations
Virtual machine failures may result in data or service loss, causing business interruption or even huge financial losses. So a reliable VMware backup software should offer enterprise backup solution and disaster recovery solution to meet your RTO and RPO goals.
- Simplify backup and recovery for Windows, Linux, VMware and Hyper-V virtual machine data.
- Minimize virtual machine backup costs.
- Deploy, manage and maintain backup and recovery across the enterprise more easily.
AOMEI is devoted into the data insurance field more than 12 years and for offer data protection on different platforms, including PC, smart phone, and servers, etc. AOMEI Cyber Backup software is designed to provide you an agentless and centralized platform to perform VMware or Hyper-V VM backup. With AOMEI Cyber Backup, you can get started quickly: install and complete your multiple virtual machine backups in a short time, without the need for complex configurations, software dependencies, or steep learning curves.
Reasons to Choose AOMEI Cyber Backup
With AOMEI Cyber Backup in hand, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Agentless VM Backup: create complete and independent image-level backup for VMware ESXi or Hyper-V VMs.
- Multiple Storage Destinations: Easily backup to local or network destinations like a shared folder or NAS.
- Flexible Backup Schedule: you can specify to perform full/differential/incremental backup on a daily/weekly/monthly basis for automatic execution.
- Storage-saving Backup Cleanup: With upgraded edition you can configure a retention policy to auto delete old backup files and save storage space.
- Restore from Any Point: Restore immediately available VMs from any restore point.
- Role Assignment: allows one administrator to create sub-accounts with limited privileges.
Besides, AOMEI Cyber Backup also offers a free version which is perpetual free. It includes basic backup and recovery features that covers the need of personal labs or beginners in virtual machines.
Let’s take VMware ESXi backup as an example, the benefits can be presented in backup process as the following.
Hassle-free VMware backup solution with AOMEI Cyber Backup
AOMEI Cyber Backup offers central console to manage VM backup and recovery efficiently, which saves time and reduces the centralized management cost.
To back up the VMware ESXi VMs, before you start, you will need to bind the standalone ESXi host/vCenter Server host for authorization. Once authorized, you are free to manage the protection of all VMs on the host without installing an agent on each of these VMs.
Then you can schedule multiple virtual machines backup on standalone VMware ESXi host or large amounts of VMs managed by vCenter covered in one backup task. For more advanced features, for example, you can also use Backup Cleanup to delete unwanted backup files automatically.
Created backup tasks will be listed and monitored separately, for later restoring, progress checking and schedule changing.
A good backup schedule ensures minimal data loss and multiple restore points, and you can restore the entire VM from any point you like. In addition, you can select to Restore to new location. In this way, you can restore the entire VM as a new cloned VM to another host.
In order to protect your VMware data from threats, you could back up virtual machines regularly. With the help of professional VMware backup software, it’s easy to create and manage virtual machine backups. At the same time, automated backups will protect your VMware workloads continuously, and allows you to restore VM quickly and completely once the accidental events happen. If you want a secure and reliable VMware backup solution, you could also try this software.