Are you curious to learn about the most recent release of a set of non-fungible tokens from an NBA star? If yes, you should read this article until the very end to get detailed information about the topic that is being that is being debated among basketball enthusiasts and fans.
The people of Canada as well as Australia, Canada United States, Australia and the United Kingdom are shocked by the official announcement on social media of their most beloved basketball player’s release of art collection that is rare. Read on to find out more about Steph NFT Curry..
About Stephen Curry
Stephen Curry is a professional American basketball player currently playing for the Golden State Warriors. He is regarded as one of the top point guards in basketball time. Three-point shots were his most well-known and distinctive shot that made him a star basketball player.
On the 14th day of December 2021 Stephen Curry broke the record of Ray Allen for career three-pointers. He also assisted the national team win an Olympic gold medal in the FIBA competition at the U-19 World Championship. He also participates in a variety of charitable activities.
Steph NFT Curry
- Stephen Curry entered the trending NFT market after purchasing NFT for $180,000. Curry used this massive sum to purchase a Bored ape NFT for the equivalent of 55 ETH.
- The initial NFT bought by the basketball player was used as his Twitter profile photo . It is also utilized as a selfie image on his team’s chat icon on the Discord application.
- The announcement he made recently includes the collection of his NFTs of 2974. The NFTs contain artworks from his numerous achievements in art.
- Stephen Curry made an official announcement via his Twitter handle.
More About His NFT Collections
- Stephanie NFT Curry collection comprises 2974 NFTs.
- The NFT mint will be operational on December 20th, 2021.
- The NFTs were created by Floyd Norman and Andrea McDonald.
- The entire profit earned from sales of the NFT collections will be used for charitable to support charitable causes.
- Two thousand nine hundred seventy-four collection comprise all three-point records set by Stephen Curry.
- All of the artworks found in the NFT collections were created creating the code “2974”.
How to buy 2974 NFT?
- Visit the FTX American website.
- Complete the identity verification process by following the steps on the site. This includes KYC2 verification that will initiate purchasing Steph NFT Curry..
- The user is then required to pay the cost for the NFT. The minimum amount for deposit is $499. It can be made via ACH bank transfer or credit card transaction wire transfer or crypto transfer.
- The user must then make the NFT collection after the collection becomes live, previously mentioned.
NFTs are rapidly gaining a large popularity among fans, and athletes and other famous people are joining these technology-based tokens to make useful coins .