Are you worried about the trackers in a well-known word game? We will help you understand the entire details surrounding the process of tracking, and also look at the other pertinent points related to the subject.
Word game lovers of New Zealand, Australia, India as well as Australia, India United States, and the United Kingdom are eager to learn about the tracking feature which may not be the best feature that users would like to have to deal with.
Ad-trackers are utilized to promote marketing, so we will look at the options to block Wordle from being tracked.
More About Wordle Tracking
A post on Forbes on the 19th of February, 2022 by cyber-expert Davey Winder raised concern among thousands of Wordle users about the methods used to track ads currently employed by Wordle.
Wordle has undergone several changes since it was purchased from The New York Times from the developer Josh Wardle for a whopping seven figures. The first was ad trackers being installed to help monetize the massive site visitors.
David Winder also mentioned detecting several potential trackers when playing Wordle in a web browser. Additionally he included the screen shots of ad trackers with his post regarding The Stope Game.
What makes Wordle So Popular?
- Wordle is a popular word game created and developed by Josh Wardle, gained popularity following its launch in October 2021.
- Wordle’s game-play impressed word game players across the globe and website traffic continued to increase with time.
- Josh Wardle was the publisher from October 2021 through January 2022.
- The game starts with providing an appropriate five-letter word.
- The player must complete the word game in a minimum of six attempts.
- The game features three colors to guide correct answers and assist the player with clues. The colors are green, yellow and grey.
- Ad-trackers are commonplace in the field of digital marketing and advertising websites that make money from traffic are likely to employ trackers often.
- Gizmodo.com also revealed the presence of trackers during wordle games.
- The introduction of trackers from The New York Times on Wordle hasn’t affected gaming experience and hasn’t hindered the gaming experience smooth until now.
- Numerous tricks and tips are available to ensure that you don’t get lost in Wordle.
How do I block Wordle Trackers for Ads?
- The mobile users are able to install tracker blockers to immediately block trackers. Let’s take a deeper study of the processes within the Stope Wordle.
- IOS users can make use of web browsers like Safari browsers. This can help tremendously in preventing being tracked. In addition, you can use browser extensions to disable trackers.
- Another trick for avoiding being tracked is to play Wordle offline. Switch off your mobile data and start playing your favourite word game without being monitored.
The majority of websites use Ad-trackers to enhance the advertising and marketing aspects related to the content of the website.
Have you tried implementing the tips and tricks listed previously to stop Wordle? If yes, then please leave a post a comment about it below.