Gone are the days when visiting card was used as the official tool of introduction. We are now living in a time, wherein people share their Instagram handles as their official introduction. Such has been the power, demand and popularity of Instagram.
In addition, to being a platform for networking, Instagram has proved to be a great way to generate income and build a brand. In other words, Instagram has proved to be a great platform to become an Influencer.
What does it mean to be an Instagram Influencer???
To be an Instagram Influencer means to create content regularly and thereby have the capacity to influence followers.
The journey of being an Instagram user to influencer depends on three interlinked aspects:
Personality focuses on defining your Instagram persona. This is like telling what you are, what you would be doing through your Instagram handle and what is that your followers can expect.
Content: Based on your persona, you are to create content. For example your persona says, “you are a fitness freak,” then anything that you share in your profile should connect to the fitness benefits. Content on Instagram can be made through pictures, videos, GIFS and live sessions. No matter what format you choose, there are certain points that you must remember while creating content:
- Ensure that the content you create, relates to your persona and is useful for the followers.
- Ensure that the content that you create is original and has a personal touch to it. Even if you pick some existing content, present the same with your touch. Remember, that your followers are following you, because of your persona.
- Ensure that the content doesn’t criticize or demean anything or anyone. The fact that Instagram is a global platform being used by people from all walks of life, it is essential that you respect this fact.
- Ensure that the content your content is engaging, informative and suitable for diverse age groups.
- Ensure that you create consistently. Remember, the journey of becoming an influencer needs serious efforts. Thus, ensure that you share content regularly. However, sharing regularly, doesn’t mean you can compromise on quality. Between quality and quantity, always choose quality.
Followers: How interesting and engaging your content is, would define the number of followers. There are many good content creators in Insta, but all are not influencers. Wondered why??? That’s because of the followers. When you have good humber of followers, you become an influencer. Therefore, building followers can be defined as the deciding factor. You can build followers organically, where the numbers i.e. how many followers, in how muc time, is not clear. The other way of building followers is by buying followers.
Yes, you read it right. Understanding the importance of the number of followers, a lot of agencies out there like https://famoid.com/buy-instagram-followers are available who offer genuine and authentic followers to profiles. Instead of waiting for your followers to build organically, you can actually tie-up with a credible Social media agency that also offers building Instagram followers.