This article discusses a recent lawsuit filed against a major food manufacturing firm and the legality of filing an action. Read on Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
Are you a frequent buyer of products made from chicken? If so, have consumed chicken in the time period between 2009 and 2020? If yes, then you’re likely to be eligible for an amount that is substantial from a settlement for class actions.
People in within the United States are extremely excited by this news since chicken is eaten by a large portion in the American population. The likelihood of being eligible is higher since the suit involves major corporations. Read on to discover your eligibility to participate in the Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
What is Tyson Chicken?
Tyson chicken is component of Tyson Foods In the Tyson Foods Group, one of the largest companies in the world of food. They are the second largest marketer and processor of chicken, pork as well as beef around the globe. John Tyson established the company in 1935.
They are the producers of one-fifth of chicken, pork , and beef that is sold throughout the USA. It is the largest meat provider to Taco Bell, KFC, Burger King, Wal-Mart, Wendy’s and many other small QSR chains as well as prisons. They supply fresh meat as well as frozen meat, and fully cooked meat.
Tyson Chicken Lawsuit
- The prosecutors allege Tyson chicken had violated the state antitrust laws and federal consumer laws.
- Customers who bought chicken from these companies which include Tyson will receive a massive amount worth 181 million bucks.
- Tyson must pay $99,000,000 to those who bought chicken from them in the past decade.
- The total amount paid to each customer hasn’t been disclosed yet, and will vary depending on the amount of customers that submit the claim.
- The remaining amount after settlement of the legal fee will be divided according to the members of the settlement class.
Are You Eligible to this claim?
To find out if you’re eligible to be eligible for Tyson Chicken Lawsuit Please review these points:
- There is an additional list of states that are eligible. The states eligible are California, Maine, Florida, Illinois, New Hampshire, Iowa, Michigan, Minnesota, Missouri, District of Columbia, Hawaii, New Mexico, Nebraska, Nevada, Oregon, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, North Carolina, Tennessee, South Carolina, South Dakota, Kansas, Utah, and New York This is an essential requirement to be eligible to file your claim.
- The products of chicken purchased between January 1st, 2009 until 30th December 2020 will be admissible. Any products purchased after the date of purchase will not be considered in the claim. Read the full article to know what is known about Tyson Chicken Lawsuit.
- The chicken you purchase must be frozen or fresh chicken. This is not a requirement for meat that is labeled as organic free-range, free-range, kosher or Halal.
- To file your claim and check your eligibility, please visit www.overchargedforchicken.com or contact 1-877-888-5428 on or before 31st December 2022.
As a responsible buyer Be aware of practices that take within the industry of food. Consumer law is a way to safeguard consumers from being abused by companies. For more information regarding Tyson visit the Tyson website. go to
Have you bought some chicken-related products at Tyson? If yes, did you purchase them from the above mentioned eligible period and/or locations? Would you like to share your thoughts on The Tyson Chicken Lawsuit with us?