Only some people know that social networks, online stores, ticket booking systems, and more are modern web applications. With the help of Internet apps, you can provide various services online, solve important tasks within companies, coordinate employees, conduct courses, sell goods, and much more.
The main feature is that Internet applications work through browsers like regular websites but are a competitor or analog of mobile applications, which are required to download and install.
Who is responsible for the development
There are three main options:
- create a team of specialists;
- turn to freelancers;
- order the service from a web studio.
It would help if you had a lot of capital to hire a team of developers, but such investments rarely justify themselves. One freelancer with a complex task is likely to need help to cope. When hiring, several people will have to act as an intermediary between them and perform the functions of a manager. Given these factors, web applications development is best entrusted to a specialized web studio. It is the most accessible, affordable, and effective way to have a team of qualified professionals working on one project.
If it needs to create a web application, the process should involve the following:
- Front-end developers;
- Backend developers;
The integrated approach allows the creation of the most effective and demanded web applications among users.
Main stages of development
Understanding what specialists work on web projects and what they do, it will be interesting to study the main stages of creating an Internet application. Each employee has their set for which he or she is responsible.
- Analytics. Before going to the studio, you must come up with an idea and at least roughly understand how everything should work. And the task of studying the market will be performed by a profile specialist. With the help of analysts, you can find out in which niche it is better to place the product and who will be the primary target audience. Depending on this, choose a set of functions and methods of monetization;
- UX-design development. Modern users have high demands on the interface. Customers will move to a competitor if they do not like the navigation or external design. Therefore, the task of this stage is to create a prototype with the main blocks and components with a demonstration of their interaction. At this stage, the scheme of the future application is formed. Due to the prototype, you can already assess the level of functionality and usability;
- UI-design development. Here interface designers enter the work. Their task is to visualize the blocks developed at the previous stage. Specialists will draw buttons, icons, and work screens and select color and font. As a result, you see almost a full-fledged application, but it does not work yet. At this stage, the terms of order fulfillment and the exact cost are usually approved;
- Front-end development. These experts create the external part of the web application, which ordinary users will see. Here they check the correctness of the project work on different devices and browsers. As a result, the design will be made interactive so that all the buttons work and the user can follow the links;
- Back-end design. One of the last stages is working on the internal components of the web application. After that, the project becomes fully functional;
- Testing. The work is finalized by the fact that testers check the work of the application, eliminate all errors and prevent the risks of their occurrence in the future.
When all the stages are finished, the application is ready to be launched, and access to it is opened for ordinary users. Afterward, developers provide support services and ensure stable operation.