Follow these simple steps and you’ll be able to hide your WhatsApp profile picture from a certain person.
Hiding your profile picture on WhatsApp is very simple, the problem is that this change affects all our contacts. Fortunately, you’ve just discovered a trick that allows you to hide it from a specific person.
Do you want to learn it?
As Andro4all, a technology portal, details, this secret method only works if you use the instant messaging app on an iPhone, that is, if you own an Android phone, you won’t be able to do it.
According to the post, this WhatsApp trick does not require the user to install a strange program on their cell phone, nor does it ask to use modified versions, just follow these simple steps:
1. Enter your iPhone’s calendar.
2. Find the contact you don’t want to show your profile picture to.
3. Press the Edit button (pencil shape) at the bottom right.
4. Your contact details will appear: first name, last name, and phone number.
5. Position yourself before the number and add the following code: #31
6. That is, if your friend’s number is 999888777, it must now be #31.999888777.
7. Save the changes and that would be it.
If you have performed the steps correctly, everyone you have chosen will not see your WhatsApp profile picture, the rest will be able to look at it normally. And to hide it from everyone? It’s much simpler.
Go to the Instant Messaging App Settings. Then tap Account, then Privacy, and then the Profile Photo option. A small box will open, where you must choose No one.