If we had to mention the most frequently visited establishments or locations restaurant would surely be on the list. People frequently visit restaurants for a meal, establishments or to hold meetings. A lot of people depend on the local eateries for quality meals.
Fast-food eateries are also well-known as they’re the best spot to visit when you’re in search of fast and tasty food. In recent years, Who Owns Del Taco has been gaining popularity.
This question is currently becoming popular across the United States, in which this chain of restaurants is very well-known. Read this article for more details.
about Del Taco
Ed Hackbarth and David Jameson created the company the year 57 ago, in 1964. This is an empire of fast-food eateries all over the US and other areas. It’s mostly known for serving Mexican food , as well as other popular American food products.
The company’s headquarters are in California with John D. Capassola, Jr. is its CEO. Tacos and hamburgers, as well as burgers as well as salads are all common food items at this eatery. Who is the owner of Del Taco? Another chain of restaurants, Jack in the Box is making waves similarly within the United States.
What’s Jack in the Box?
Robert Oscar Peterson founded this company in 1951, which puts it around seventy years old. This is an American fast food chain that has thousands of locations across the nation. There are more of them in the West Coast of the US which is where it has enjoyed huge popularity.
The company also has its headquarters in California. There’s a variety of food items and dishes in these establishments, including hamburgers, fries, sandwiches eggs, and more.
Who owns Del Taco?
The pertinent details regarding the owner of the restaurant chain are listed below, as well as the latest changes:
- Del Taco is a valuable business since it’s the 2nd largest Mexican fast-food chain within the US second only to the well-known and popular Taco Bell.
- Levy Acquisition Corp acquired this firm, and it later became publicly owned.
- With its popularity, Jack in the Box will purchase this company for an incredible cost of $575 million.
- Jack in the Box will take a huge $12.51 per share to acquire this business.
- Both companies have indicated that they are planning to boost their growth further thanks to this agreement.
- Who is the owner of Del Taco? In the event that the deal is successful, into effect, Jack in the Box will become the majority owner of Del Taco.
The End Verdict
If you want to grab an eat-in-a-minute fast food eateries are the best option. Del Taco is one of the most well-known names in these establishments. However, the restaurant is changing owners. Jack in the Box will take over the chain for an a price that is staggering.
How do you feel about this ownership agreement? Other related information is listed in the previous paragraphs. Be sure to mention how useful you found our solution to Who is the owner of Del Tacoin the comments.