If you are reading this post then there is a chance that you might have lost your essential data from your Android phone. No matter, whether you have lost your files accidently or mistakenly, this blog will fully help you to perform Android Data Recovery.
Here, you will get 3s workable solutions to recover deleted data from Android phone. So, if you want to get back your missing Android data then keep reading this post till the end.
How to Retrieve Deleted Data from Android Phone
These are some of the helpful ways that can help you to perform Android Data Recovery. So, keep on trying the given methods one by one.
Step1: Download and install Eassiy Android Data Recovery on your PC or Mac. Connect your Android phone to computer and enable “USB debugging”.
Step 2. Choose the file types you want to recover, click Next. An Eassiy app will be installed on your Android automactically. Allows Eassiy APP to scan your phone.
Step 3. Eassiy Android Data Recovery will scan all deleted data. Then click Recover button to recover your Android data without Backup.
Solution #1: Restore Deleted Photos/Videos on Android from Recently Deleted Folder
Before trying any other methods, firstly I will suggest you to check your recently deleted folder on Android.
As you know, whatever photos and videos get deleted from the gallery app, they directly move to your recently deleted folder. The deleted items remain there for 30 days and after that they get permanently deleted from there.
If you restore your deleted photos and videos within this time period, then you are lucky enough! But if you are trying to retrieve them after 30 days then you have lose the opportunity.
Here’s how to recover deleted photos & videos from Recently Deleted folder:
- Firstly, you need to open your Gallery app on Android.
- After that, make a tap on “Albums” then simply move down to “Recently deleted“.
- In this folder, you will all your deleted pictures and videos.
- Just tap & hold any one of the pictures and videos that you need to restore, and after that select all the other items by tapping on them.
- At last, tap on the “Restore” option in order to retrieve your deleted videos & photos.
Solution #2: Recover your Deleted photos & Videos from Google Photos
You can also get back your deleted photos, videos, and screenshots from your Google photo app. But, it’s possible only if the sync option is enable in your Google photos app.
Follow these steps to know how to recover photos from Google photos app:
- Open your Google Photos app on your Android phone.
- After that, find the Library Trash option and tap on it.
- Touch & hold the pictures or videos those you like to restore.
- Now, you will get the Restore option at the bottom, just tap on it.
- That’s it! Now all your deleted photos, videos and screenshots will restore back to your desired location.
Solution #3: Perform Android Data Recovery using Google Drive Option
If you’ve backed up your Android device to a Google Drive, then it may happen that, the backup might contain the deleted text messages. If you want to restore this backup then you need to follow the below given steps:
- Open a Google Drive on your Android phone.
- Then, tap on the Menu (3 lines icon) that is located at the upper left corner.
- Next, choose ‘Backups’ option in order check whether your data have been backed up or not.
Android data backed up to Google Drive can only be restored while logging in on a new device. This means that you will need another smartphone to retrieve your messages.
- Sign in with your Google Account on a different phone.
- During device setup, click on ‘Restore’ when it asks if you want to restore your Android backup.
- Complete the setup process and check your messages folder.
This process does not always work. In that case, you can use third party apps to try and restore messages.
After going through this entire post, I just hope you have got enough knowledge on how to recover deleted data from Android phone. As you see, here I have provided 4 useful ways to perform Android data recovery.
All the solutions are very effective and easy to apply. Thus, you can choose any of the above listed solutions or you can try all of them. I am sure, one of them will surely help you to recover deleted data from Android phone.