As the world enters the new age of technology, people are embracing change. So, why should testers be left behind? Most software testers today welcome no-code and low-code testing tools to test applications as they offer numerous benefits.
These tools allow testers with limited technical knowledge to test a wide range of applications swiftly and reduce the time to release them in the market. Due to this, companies can make applications quicker and launch updates faster for their customers.
So, if you are looking for a tool to speed up testing and gain a competitive edge over your opponents, you are in the right place. This blog presents the top no-code or low-code testing tools that you can check out before selecting the appropriate tool for your requirements.
Best 5 No-Code and Low-Code Testing Platforms In 2023
One of the top end to end testing platforms, TestGrid, aids businesses in swiftly and effectively testing their web and mobile applications on real devices and browsers. TestGrid is the perfect solution for your end-to-end testing needs, with its low-code no-code testing process and powerful features like robust test case management, a cloud-based device and browser infrastructure, and functional and non-functional testing capabilities.
Additionally, it has functionality for managing test data and integrating DevSecOps. With over 1.9 million tests for web and mobile applications, it is one of the most popular platforms among many organizations.
- User-friendly interface to interact with devices and browsers
- Ability to integrate with other platforms like Azure DevOps, JIRA, Jenkins
- Parallel testing allows running multiple tests simultaneously
- Provides robotic arm automation to test hardware workflows
- Eliminates the need for third-party tools
- Detailed reporting with rich data insights
- Can be hosted on the cloud or on-premise
- Automate test cases using simple keywords
- Web-based full-scale API testing
- Supports SAST and DAST reports
- Free for one parallel test a month
- For the Public, the price starts at $49 per month
- For Private Dedicated, the price starts at $23 per month.
- For Enterprise or On-Prem, contact sales
2. Katalon Studio
It is one of the best codeless automation testing solutions, making it simple for users to create, run, and report tests. With a ready-made framework, pre-defined test methodologies, and an integrated recorder, it offers continuous testing for QA teams. It enables customers to start their testing projects without any difficulty.
- Auto-capture test records
- Self-healing capabilities
- Record and playback real-life scenarios
- Map automated tests to existing manual testing
- Integrations with JIRA and X-ray
- Parallel testing across browsers, devices, and OS combinations
- Finds failure from previous test execution
- Free for simple automation
- The premium package starts at $354
Ranorex Studio is another no-code platform for testing applications that uses record-and-replay features to build tests without requiring programming skills. It supports all platforms like Windows, iOS, and Android, including real devices, simulators, and emulators. With its flexible API interface, you can add tests to CI/CD processes as well.
- Data-driven testing
- Bug-tracking capabilities
- Integrates with TestRail, JIRA, Jenkins
- Generates HTML and PDF-compatible reports
- Allows cross-browser testing across multiple devices
- Execute automated tests remotely or locally
- Generates powerful test scenarios
- Easy-to-understand automation tool
- Machine-trained object recognition
- Contact company for trials
Perfecto is a scriptless automation platform for generating, executing, and maintaining automated testing for online and mobile apps. It allows cross-browser and cross-device testing and provides integrations with well-known frameworks like Selenium and Appium.
- Automate test cases with code, scriptless, or both
- Parallel testing in virtual and real devices
- AI-powered insights on testing
- Test complex features like camera and biometrics
- Test failure analysis with explanations
- Live manual testing starts at $83 per month
- Automated and Manual testing starts at $125 per month.
- For scriptless and Enterprise packs, contact their team.
ACCELQ is a powerful no-code testing tool to automate web, mobile, and API testing. It has a cloud-based automation setup on different mobiles, devices, and operating systems. Moreover, it has a straightforward and intuitive user interface where you can expand test cases with the least effort.
- AI-powered no-code test automation on the cloud
- Can handle real-world complexities
- No programming background required.
- Self-healing autonomic test automation
- Smooth integration with CI/CD tools
- You get a free trial for automating web and mobile apps
- For professional and enterprise models, contact the company.
With their exceptional features and advantages, the above-mentioned low-code and no-code testing platforms are suitable for most of your testing needs. However, before finalizing any tool, ensure that you conduct an in-depth study of each tool so you get the right tool according to your requirements and budget.
For most software companies, TestGrid has proven to be a worthwhile platform for all testing needs at the most budget-friendly prices. If you are in the Plug and Play solution market, this one-stop automation testing platform will eliminate the need for multiple vendors, vast skill sets, and expensive infrastructure, saving huge costs and efforts for you.
All you have to do is sign into your account using your website or account, and you get access to all browser and device combinations to test applications from the browser itself.
With all the services under one roof, you can perform mobile testing, API testing, performance testing, and security testing in minutes, get detailed reports of bugs, and resolve them before it’s too late.