The the Airbags Class Actions were filed in the Supreme Court of New South Wales against various car manufacturers. Are you interested in knowing more details about Airbags Class Actions? Are you one of the individuals from Australia with whom you received an email about the settlement?
Are you interested in knowing whether the email is genuine? Let us look over all the facts regarding Airbagclassaction.com Scam.
- Site Age15/Aug/2018 3 years 3 months old and 2 days
- WEBSITE EXPIRY15/Aug/2022 and SHORT LIFE EXPECTATION
- Website Trust Score – 59 percent (Average)
- linking to other Social Media Linking to Social Media not included.
- Popularity 4589979 (Poor)
- Access to Suspicious websites – 7/100
What is a Class Action Airbag?
Between 2001 between 2001 and 2004 Takata made airbags using defective alpha inflators. These airbags were installed in vehicles manufactured by a variety of companies. In the event of an accident the airbag will not become inflated. This could result in the death (or) serious injury. Learn more the details about the Airbagclassaction Scam. These vehicles were identified on December 18, 2020 in an recall list.
What is an action of a class?
A class action is an action filed by an individual in a legal system in his own behalf (or) for a collective with similar claims.
Which are group members?
An individual member of a group is an individual who bought an Toyota or Lexus vehicle between 01/Nov/2000 and 27 February 2018 and was fitted with Takata Airbags for the driver or for the passenger. The vehicle is listed on the recall list.
What’s Airbagclassaction Com Scam?
It’s a website that allows you to registration as a member of a group. The website doesn’t offer additional services. The main goal of the site is to entice the user to sign up their details for claim the payment in the amount of 52 millions. The website claims it is affiliated with Epiq an authorized service provider. However, the details of domain registration don’t reveal any information about Epiq copiesrights (or) in the capacity of the proprietor.
- Number of phoneis not available
- Addressnot offered
- Email Address – [email protected]
- Contact person Contact personnot given
- Owner Contact Information not provided. not available
- Site Typeregistration to assert an legal claim
- Address of Airbagclassaction Com Scam Website – https://airbagclassaction.com
- Terms of Service –Redirects users to epiqglobal.com. The terms and conditions of use are copied from various websites.
There aren’t any reviews available on a trustworthy website. Reddit users were aware that, if the court accepts the settlement, the owner of each vehicle will get around $20. Please be aware that TAKATACLASSACTION.COM.AU is an authentic website taking group registration.
There are three methods to claim. You can fill an online form at takataclassaction.com.au; Hence, the claim Airbagclassaction Com Scamis true. You can print a copy of the claim form, fill it and e-mail it to [email protected] (or) You can send it by post to Netstrategies Pty. Ltd. under the name of Clarety Solutions, G.P.O. Box 2566, Sydney, NSW-2001.