We feel sorry for all those who’d invested in DeFi100. An official announcement had come out on DeFi100 website that they have scammed the investors and the website is no more available.
This is high time that Crypto Currency must be rightly regulated so That it doesn’t cost lifetime savings to people who hump the tendency without any knowledge to be able to make money.
· It can be possible that the website was hacked since no Public comment has been made official twitter of DeFi100 or any other platform. There are high chances that this could be a rug pull scheme which is common at Crypto Industry.
· The price of DeFi100 is down 25% in the last 24 hours to $0.08.
Cryptocurrency job DeFi100, a decentralized fund protocol
· A unnamed crypto analyst on Twitter with over 197,000 followers place the haul at $32 million. A message to the analyst wasn’t immediately returned.
· Hours ago, a not-so-classy message greeted visitors to the DeFi100.org website telling investors they’d been duped and”you can’t do [the slightest thing] about it.” While this page has been removed, here’s a screen grab of it:
· While it’s possible the site has been hacked, since there’s been no public opinion from DeFi100 on its Twitter feed or some other stage, it’s likely the event is a so-called”carpet pull,” a nasty bit of business that every now and then occurs in the crypto industry where developers abandon a (usually tiny) project and take off with investors’ funds. It reinforces the saying”never invest more than you could afford to lose.”
· The price of D100, the indigenous token of DeFi100, is down 25% in