Want to learn more about Derma Geek’s store? If you answered yes to these questions, we invite you to join us on this blog post. Stay tuned as we tell our readers all about Derma Geek today.
Derma Geek is a skincare company that makes multiple skincare products. The brand is very popular in countries like Canada or United States. Many people today are dealing with skin problems caused by pollution and poor diets. Derma Geek’s skincare range was born.
Let’s take a look at the site in these Derma Geek Review.
What is Derma Geek, you ask?
Derma Geek is the dermatologist-certified skincare product selling site that is known for its 100% satisfactory results. Derma Geek stores sell original-produced formulas that address multiple skin problems such as oily skin, dry skin, and wrinkles.
The official website also features a variety of products, including gentle face cleansers and night creams, as well as moisturizers with sunscreen. Each product is the result of years of research. Expert supervision ensures that customers can trust the brand.
But, Is Derma Geek Legit. Let’s see.
What are Derma Geek’s specifications?
- Website visiting link- https://derma-geek.com
- Domain age creation date-26/08/2020
- To send an email, fill in the following form.
- Contact Number: (866) 635-66981
- Not mentioned is the company address
- Newsletter- available
- Social media connections- mentioned
- Payment options – VISA MasterCard, American Express, MasterCard, and PayPal
- Shipping policy-3-5 business days
- No shipping charges
- Return policy – within 30 Days
- Refund policy within days
Before adding products to your cart, please review these Derma Geek reviews.
What benefits does Derma Geek offer?
- The website is HTTPS-safe.
- The site contains a bizarre product description.
- It includes links to original social media accounts.
- The site does not charge shipping fees
- It is well organized and planned.
- It sells original items.
- Combinations can be purchased on the website for huge savings
What are the disadvantages of ordering from Derma Geek
- Mixed reviews were received for the site.
- The location of the company is not shown on the site.
Is Derma Geek Legit?
We have provided all details necessary to help readers determine the legitimacy of the website. The internet is full of scam websites that claim to sell expensive products at low prices, in an attempt to fool people. Before placing an order, make sure you verify the legitimacy of the website.
These are some of the points you should be aware of:
- Website domain creation date – website domain name verification on 26/08/2020
- Customer reviews – On the official portal, many Derma Geek Review are mentioned.
- Website’s domain expiration day – the domain name will expire 26/08/2022.
- Unrealistic Discounts – The site does not offer unrealistic discounts.
- Social media connections – This website has provided active links to social media sites.
- Content quality – The content on the website is original.
- Originality of address – There is no company address on the website.
- Alexa rank – The Alexa rank of the site is 3,106 756
- Trust index- This site has a score of 60% which is higher than the average trust score.
- Trust rank- This site has an outstanding trust rank, which is 100/100.
Shoppers’ Derma Geek Reviews
Our research revealed that there were many customer reviews, from both official websites and social media. The Facebook page also had people asking about availability in Canada. On the official portal, users have shared their experiences using the product.
Derma Geek has thus received mixed reactions from its users. Here are some ways to get your tricked funds back via PayPal.
The Bottom Line
We concluded from these Derma Geek reviews that this site has user feedback and is more than one year old. The brand also has a active social media presence. However, we received mixed reviews about its products on the internet as well as other portals.
But, it is still a good idea to check everything on their side, read all user reviews, and make sure they are satisfied with the product. Learn how to request a reimbursement if you have been scammed using a credit card.