It’s no secret that a strong blog presence can help your business stand out from the competition. It can be a powerful marketing tool that enables you to attract new customers, boost brand awareness, and more. This blog post written by los-angeles-remodeling.com. So what are the most popular blogs of your company? And how can you determine which ones to focus on for your blog content? Read on to find out.
Mashable Business looks at the most popular blogs of businesses of all sizes. From global brands to small startups, these are the voices that matter most to entrepreneurs and business owners.
1. Forbes: Forbes is one of the most popular brands on the web, with a large following among business professionals. They cover a wide range of topics, from entrepreneurship to finance.
2. The Huffington Post: HuffPost is another well-known brand in the business world. Their blog covers various topics, including politics, lifestyle, and business news.
3. Inc. Magazine: Inc. is a well-respected publication within the business world, and its blog offers advice and insights on running a successful company.
4. TheBalance Sheet: TheBalance Sheet focuses on financial topics, providing valuable information for entrepreneurs looking to start or grow their businesses.
As a business owner, you know the importance of having a solid and engaging online presence. To help your company stand out from the competition, it’s crucial to investigate which blogs are popular with your target audience. Here are some of the most popular blogs that relate to entrepreneurs:
1. The Startup Blog: This blog to helping startups succeed. It includes posts on fundraising, marketing, and growth hacking.
2. The Productivityist: This blog is about improving workplace productivity. It includes posts on time management, team collaboration, and goal setting.
3. Becoming Minimalist: This blog on simplifying your life by reducing the amount of clutter in your environment. It includes posts on topics such as decluttering tips, creating minimalist lifestyle plans, and organizing 101 tutorials.
4. CreativeLive: CreativeLive is a platform that offers access to live webinars from top creatives around the world. This blog covers various creative topics, including marketing, design, music production, and more.
5. Forbes: Forbes is a well-known magazine that covers business news and trends globally. This blog focuses on entrepreneurship topics, including starting a business, growing a business, and scaling a business.
Small Business Administration
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is a federal agency that provides financial and technical assistance to small businesses. In addition, the SBA offers a variety of resources and publications, such as the SBA Handbook for Business Startups.
To help you in your research, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular blogs of small businesses. We’ve included some of our favorites to get you started, but explore additional resources on each blog to find what’s right for your business.
1. The Bizographics Blog covers everything from market research to online marketing strategies. It’s an excellent resource for business owners who want to learn more about their industry and how to capitalize on trends.
2. The Creative Suite: This blog with information on branding, advertising, and PR tips for small businesses. If you want to create a strong identity for your company, this is the blog for you.
3. StartUp Blog: This blog is devoted entirely to helping new entrepreneurs start and grow their businesses. It features expert advice from business experts, customer stories, and tips from successful startup companies.
4. Social Media Examiner: This blog covers all aspects of social media marketing, from planning and strategy to measurement and execution. If you want to improve your visibility on social media platforms or develop effective marketing campaigns, this is the blog for you!
Copyblogger is a blog search engine that allows users to explore the most popular blogs of companies in various industries. This service offers a range of features, including the ability to view blogs by author, category, or topic. Additionally, users can create customized lists and search for specific keywords. Copyblogger also offers an RSS feed feature that lets users keep up-to-date with the latest blog posts.
1. To understand what your company’s employees are reading, look at the most popular blogs on your company’s topic.
2. Organize these by topic and see which blog is receiving the most attention from your employees.
3. Analyze why this blog is so popular with your employees, and note any lessons you can learn for marketing or organizational strategy.
Bloggers always look for new ideas and ways to market their products or services. So it’s not surprising that a survey by Cision found that 86% of businesses blog.
To compile this list, Business Insider analyzed data from blogs published at least ten times in the last 12 months, excluding personal blogs. Here are the most popular blogs of companies of all sizes:
1. The Huffington Post: HuffPo by AOL, so it’s no surprise they ranked high on the list. They’ve got extensive political coverage and a range of lifestyle topics like fashion and food.
2. Forbes: Forbes is one of the oldest and most respected business magazines, so it’s no surprise they scored high on this list. They’ve got a wide range of content, from articles about startups to in-depth reviews of financial products.
3. Bloomberg: Bloomberg is a financial news website, so it makes sense that it would rank high on this list. They’ve got a wide variety of content, from industry analysis to pieces about entrepreneur stories.
4. Inc: Inc is a business-focused magazine, so it makes sense that they would rank highly on this list. They’ve got articles about everything from marketing strategy to HR tips.
It’s essential to look at the most popular blogs in your company. While there is no definitive method of determining which blogs are most popular, some tips include surveying employees and customers, looking at analytics such as Google Analytics, and using tools like BuzzSumo.
Below we’ve compiled a list of the ten most popular corporate blogs according to data from Google Analytics over the past year. Some blogs focus on sharing industry news and insights, while others focus on providing valuable customer advice. Regardless of the topic, these blogs will give you a good snapshot of what’s resonating with your audience.
1. The Huffington Post
3. Inc .magazine
5. The New York Times
6. CRM Magazine
7. Time Inc .magazine
8. Fast Company
9. Business Insider
It’s important to know what your employees are reading, and it’s also important to know what blogs your company is on. This way, you can be sure that you’re providing the right content and inspiring your team to keep writing. If you want to find out which blogs are popular within your industry, use our blog popularity tool.