Instead of targeting only a few select courses, students these days look at different courses available, leading to varied career options. One such course that has gained prominence over the past few years is Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA).
While this is not a new course, its popularity has increased with the increase in the number of students looking to pursue their Master of Business Administration (MBA). Providing a solid foundation for the MBA programmes, BBA is a great option for students looking to enter the world of Business Administration, Business Operations and even Entrepreneurship.
With the increase in students’ interest in the BBA programmes, many colleges have come up with the course. However, there are some colleges that have been running this programme for decades and thus lead the way. BBA is offered as a 3-year course by all institutes. Here is a list of the Top 5 private BBA colleges in India with the relevant details for the aspirants. This list is based on the ranking of top BBA colleges in India as per the 2021 survey carried out by the India Today Group.
- Anil Surendra Modi School of Commerce, NMIMS – Leading the list of Top 5 Private BBA colleges in India, it is recognised by both UGC and AICTE. Located in Mumbai and known for its MBA programme, it is one of the best choices for students aspiring to enter the world of Business Administration.
- Fees – The course fee for the BBA programme is INR 47000 per annum. Students have an option to pay the full fees or semester wise.
- Admission Process – The admission process includes online registration and filling up the form for the course. The scores of the NPAT exam are an admission criterion.
- Loyola College, Chennai – One of the most prestigious colleges in the country, known for its undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, this is an expected entry in the list of Top BBA colleges in India. An autonomous college in Chennai, Loyola College is a NAAC accredited college.
- Fees – The course fee is 46500 per semester.
- Admission Process – The admission process includes filling up the online form for the relevant course and applying with relevant documentation.
- Christ College, Bangalore – A deemed university established in the year 2005, Christ College has an “A” accreditation by NAAC and is a member of AIU, making it one of the top 5 private BBA colleges in India. The undergraduate and postgraduate programmes of the institute, including its MBA programme, are some of the most sought-after courses in the country.
- Fees – The fee for the BBA programme is INR 1.4L per annum for students of Karnataka and INR 1.65L per annum for students from other states.
- Admission Process – Students need to fill the online application during the window when the application forms are opened.
- Amity University, Noida – Another well-known name in higher education, this is also an expected entry in the list of top 5 private BBA colleges in India. The sprawling Noida campus of Amity University is recognised by UGC and also has an A+ accreditation by NAAC. The University is a member of prestigious associations like AIU and ACU.
- Fees – The first-year semester fee for the BBA programme is INR 1.89 Lakhs.
- Admission Process – For the current academic session, students need to submit video answers to the questions posted on the institute website.
- Mount Carmel College – An all women’s college located in Bangalore, this is one of the premier institutes for higher studies in the country. An A+ accreditation by NAAC is testimony to the quality of education at Mount Carmel College. The BBA course here is known for its carefully designed curriculum, renowned faculty as well as great placement opportunities.
- Fees – The BBA programme has a course fee of INR 1.3 L per annum.
- Admission Process – The candidates need to fill an online form and then appear for an entrance exam to secure admission.