There are some extraordinary methods which could come to mind when you consider steam cleaning your carpet cleaning service. Maybe you are envisioning a truck with a boiler on board and a completely long hose attached to a scrubber and vacuum, or a self-operated chemical “steam vac”. Neither of these are what we’re addressing here. This article makes a speciality of cleansing your carpets with dry steam vapor.
What’s the Difference Between Steam Cleaning Methods?
There are 3 important steam cleansing methods you’ll be taking into consideration.
Truck. The truck with an on-board boiler and hose machine creates steam in the boiler, however most effectively warm water on the carpet cleaners surface, with a scrubber and vacuum to do the cleansing. Using warm water after vacuuming up the dirt and water left at the carpet leaves the carpet wetter and for this reason takes longer to dry.
The different familiar steam vac systems, which are self-operated chemical and water extraction structures, have a similar trouble and additionally cause overly moist carpets.
Dry steam vapor. Unlike the other strategies, dry steam vapor uses steam produced in a boiler within a compact device that creates a warmer, dryer steam at best about 6% humidity. The steam is created inside approximately 10 feet of the carpet cleaning service‘s surface, so the steam is dryer and the carpet dries faster.
Can Steam Cleaners Be Used on Carpets?
They can indeed, and even as you should usually do a gap test in an not noticeable spot when attempting a new cleansing approach, there is no reason to count on steam to harm your carpet. It sincerely has myriad advantages not offered via different cleanings, as we intricate under.
Why Use Dry Steam Vapor Over Other Methods?
- Dry steam vapor gives more than one advantage when used on carpets.
- Easy to use. Using a vapor machine may be very much like vacuuming. Clip a terry towel to the huge ground brush, then pass it over the carpet cleaners just a little slower than vacuuming in two guidelines to ensure you get each side of the fiber.
- Relaxes and lifts carpet cleaning service fibers. Similar to ironing, dry steam vapor raises beaten fibers and gets rid of pathways and furnishings dents. No greater indents from the ghosts of sofa placement past.
- Cleans, deodorizes, and sanitizes in one step. The steam conveys the heat deep into the carpet cleaners pile, in which it releases soil, eliminates odors, and kills bacteria.
- Kills small pests and denatures allergens. The heat from the steam kills dust mites, fleas, and different small pests, along with their eggs and larvae.
- No chemical compounds concerned. The steam vapor system itself uses water on this system, so you don’t have to worry about any chemical residue affecting your air first-rate or entering into contact with your pets or small crawling people.
- Removes static fee from hair. The dry steam takes the static electricity out of both puppy and human hair so that the vacuum can without difficulty put it off. Dry steam is exceptional for pets in wellknown, helping get rid of hair as well as odors and sanitizing the residue from any indoor accidents.
- Dries quickly. Because of the excessive temperatures and coffee humidity of the steam, the carpet cleaning service dries quickly afterward.