Do you know about the error that occurs with Play Station? Well, you might know about it and about the ways that it can be easily fixed.
SU-30746-0 Frozen is a bug that has occurred frequently and is classified as an update bug.
US users witness the error for the most part. Browse the content and find out how you can fix the bug to keep playing.
What’s the news?
We can see that the bug is seen in Play Station mainly on PS4 console and the bug is related to the firmware update.
The error is generated when the system cannot find the console update. SU-30746-0 Freezing may be caused by the firmware being older than the version it is currently upgrading to.
There are various troubleshooting methods that users can use to fix the problem. May include updating in safe mode. Other methods include restarting in safe mode or restoring your settings in safe mode. Initializing the console to safe mode can also be of great help in this case.
The easiest way to solve the problem is discussed, users need to follow the instructions and the error will be resolved quickly.
How to fix the SU-30746-0 Frozen error?
• The first step is to shut down Play Station by users.
• When the device lights are off, users need to hold down the power button; this should be held for about 7 seconds until you hear a beep.
• This will help your device boot into Safe Mode.
• After doing this, users can connect DS4 controller via USB cable. Pressing the PS button helps to connect it.
• An update option will now appear on the screen. Users must select Update System Software here. But you need a working internet connection to complete this step.
Opinions of people about SU-30746-0 Frozen:
We have seen that the people of the United States face this problem frequently. Moreover, by browsing the Internet, we discover that users encounter this problem after taking a break every four months. In addition to that, you can also see that the device is not restarting.
But some reviews even mention that by directly bypassing the controller, the bug can be resolved. Additionally, users are still worried about losing progress as a result of updates. But by using the update in safe mode, they can easily update and restore the default settings.
We’ve seen a few players using a PS4 device and found the error SU-30746-0 Frozen to occur frequently. Reviews on reddit mention that it can be solved, so we advise users to familiarize themselves with the methods and try to fix the error.
What video games do you like? Let us know your views and content.