Canadians who are able to celebrate this Day on July 1st after the pandemic have good news. Would you like to attend the Coquitlam event? Is the complete schedule of events available for this Day known to you? If so, then we can give you detailed information about the entire programme’s timing.
This Day was recognized as National Day in Canada. Dominion Day is another name for the day, which is celebrated for two full days. The celebrations were held at Town Centre Park, Coquitlam. Let us take a look Town Centre Park Canada Day.
Canadian Day Celebrations
This nation observed National Day on July 1, 1867. People celebrate this day by gathering in large numbers, sharing food and having fun.
Town Centre Park events, at 1290 Pinetree way start at noon. Coquitlam organizes the day with entertainment activities, such as music performances, displays of community and city, and games. Trilojay performs on the TD Stage at 8:30 p.m. Lafarge Lake fireworks will start at 10:00 p.m. This is part of Coquitlam Town Centre Park celebrations.
We have some new information regarding the Town Centre Park events after extensive research. For the complete event schedule, please refer to the following:
- Breakdance performance by Now or Never Crew, TD stage at 12:15 p.m.
- At 12:30 p.m. Opening ceremonies by Coastal Sound Children’s Choir, TD stage
- At 1:15 p.m.- The City of Coquitlam’s Fitness Team on the TD stage.
- At 1:45 p.m. – Classic/jazz/folk/ Celtic genre performed by North Shore Celtic Ensemble at Meadow stage
- At 3:00 p.m. – Performance by Ginalina for children at TD Stage
- 4.00 p.m. Traditional instrument performance by Korea, Chenoji at Meadow Stage
These events are part of Town Centre Park Canada Day celebrations. You can find more information about these events:
- At 5:00p.m- Locarno at TD stage.
- At 6:45 p.m.- Rock and Funk at Meadow stage by Raincity
- At 8:30 p.m., the Trilojay dance band will take to the stage.
- At 10:15 p.m., Over Lafarge Lake fireworks
Journey Auto Group has the Stop To Eat Street Food Court from 12 p.m. until 10 p.m. There are many options available, including Vegan, Vegetarian or Gluten-free. There are special foods from different countries available such as Kampong, a taste of Malaysia, and so on. Mariner Brewer is available at Brewer’s Corner, from 1-9 p.m.
Near the TD Community Plaza, there are activities that promote friendly nature among family and friends. Houle entertainment hosts adventure games, face-painting, and environmental interactives at Eco Zone. It is a great place to have a laugh, learn cultural, and access the first responsive city service in Coquitlam Lane.
PARC Living is selling local cultural items and PARC Living has organized cultural music throughout The Meadow. Inspiration Garden offers many other amenities, including tree giveaways, nature discovery hunts, and the Coquitlam Bad Seed Team.
Please Note: All information found in the article is taken from the Internet.
The Town Centre Park Canada Dayarticle has the event schedule. You can find more information at the following link.