Due to the advancement of modern technology, the structure of the Indian education system has changed completely. The ed-tech industry is responsible for the digital transformation of education and learning methodologies. At present, Ed-tech platforms like Simplilearn provide well-designed skill courses to working professionals and college and university students. During the Covid-19 pandemic, when all the colleges and offline institutes were closed, online learners got tremendous opportunities to enhance their knowledge base and sharpen their professional skills through these online learning platforms. These platforms have collaborated with the world’s best universities and industry-leading experts to provide excellent online courses. They mainly focus on today’s fastest-growing fields like Data Science, Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Digital Marketing.
Comprehensive Course Structure
Learners mainly choose these online professional courses because of the comprehensive course structure. These courses mainly include:
- Portable app of the learning platform with eBooks facilities.
- This app contains many insightful articles on various topics.
- Weekly reads and more than a hundred weekly live webinars.
- Exclusive live and recorded sessions designed and delivered by top-class faculties.
- Providing theoretical knowledge on a particular topic and practical exposure through different capstone projects.
- Placement facilities after the course completion.
Importance of Online Training for Working Professionals
- At present, people are enjoying a lot of benefits of eLearning, and flexibility is one of them. In the current corporate training environment, professionals always try to access courses anytime, anywhere, and from any device.
- Online skill courses are very cost-effective rather than offline courses. Because these eLearning platforms are not bearing the costs of facilitators and physical training materials, learners can also save their travel expenses and time. Online training platforms can re-use and update the course module without much cost.
- Another significant benefit of online learning is to focus on proper employee training and development. To make online courses more engaging, course developers use different forms of content like videos, infographics, notes, and audio lectures.
Different Online Courses Categories
There are several categories of online courses available at present. Below are some essential types of professional skill courses and their entire course module:
1. Data Science and Business Analytics
One can learn the core skills of data science and business analytics by enrolling in different online courses. For example, data science with python is a top-rated course nowadays. In addition, advanced Excel, SAS, R, and SQL are essential data analytics tools.
2. Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
Many eLearning platforms provide courses on Deep Learning, Machine and Artificial Intelligence. These courses are beneficial for improving career opportunities.
3. Digital Marketing
These courses are beneficial, and one can master the digital industry by completing this online training. Working Professionals can gain advanced skills in SEO, SEM, Email Marketing, Social Media Marketing, and Google Analytics. Sometimes, the Ed-tech industry also provides digital marketing Bootcamp to enhance users’ knowledge base.
4. Big Data
eLearning platforms are coming up with different engaging courses and practical training modules on Big Data. Professionals mainly use Big Data analytics tools to handle many projects related to management, blockchain, Six Sigma, and business case studies.
In today’s automated and technologically advanced market, the mandatory requirement for many jobs is to boost professional skills. Therefore, online learning platforms offer different professional skill courses to help educated individuals become industry-ready. Due to the significant Ed-tech revolution in India, these startups should mainly focus on delivering quality educational content, teacher training, and infrastructure along with enhanced learning modules.