People are becoming more mindful of their health, as you may be aware. Our busy lives and work schedules make it difficult to take care of our health. The market for energy and weight loss has seen a rise in demand. This opens up opportunities to make an income. Join an MLM program to make money from home or part-time.
TavaNetwork Marketing is one example of such an opportunity. Do you feel the need for a review of their business before becoming an affiliate? This article will provide all the information you need about this worldwide business.
What is Tava’s business model?
It is an MLM (Multilevel Marketing) program. It is not based on the Ponzi or pyramid model. Profits can only be achieved by recruiting affiliates. Tava was founded by Kenny Lloyd. The headquarters of the company are located in Houston, Texas.
About Tava Network Marketing Membership:
Tava Network allows you to become a member for just $49.95 You will pay $49.95 plus the amount of product packs you choose to join. You can see their product packs here:
- Affiliate Pack: $100
- $300 Personal Pack
- 500 for Fast Track Pack
- $1200 Builder Pack and
- $2000 Founder’s Pack – This pack is only available for a short time and is not intended for new affiliates
After you have purchased such a package, the $49.95 annual fee is waived for your first year.
Information about the Compensation Plan:
Tava Network Market offers five types of compensation.
- Retail Profits – 10% Discount on All Products. This is your chance to make a profit. This discount is usually for retailers
- Quickstart Bonus: Based on the purchases of your recruit, you receive between $30 and $800. However, you’ll need to purchase $140 worth of products each month.
- Binary pay: This is a two-leg module. The people you recruit will be placed under both your left and right legs. Important: You will only be paid for the lowest sales volume leg. You will find more information about Tava network marketing in this article. Based on your rank among the affiliates, the volume of sales you make to customers is taken into account. It can range from 10% to 25%.
- Binary Match Pay: New recruits receive a bonus. These bonuses will be given to Executive Directors and other higher-ranking members.
- Profit-Sharing pools: Company presents triple diamonds and other higher ranks. They each share 1% of the total weekly sales.
If you are a strong MLM and sales professional, it is best to become an affiliate. The product line is limited and expensive. Recruitment plays an important role in increasing your earnings. Tava Network Marketing appears to be a legitimate business World.