Years of use may have taken their toll on your traditional water system, and you’re ready to upgrade with a new tankless reverse osmosis system. But which model should you choose? Since there are so many models to choose from, our comprehensive guide to the Waterdrop Tankless Reverse Osmosis System will help you learn more about them and select the right one for your family’s needs. We’ll also walk you through step-by-step installation instructions so you can get up and running quickly and easily!
Everything about Waterdrop?
Founded in 2015, Waterdrop is one of the world-leading water purification brands and is dedicated to providing users with safe, clean and healthy water. Waterdrop is backed by a great team of technical professionals who have expertise in designing and manufacturing of RO systems and all its accessories. Along with international certifications like NSF 42/53/401/372, TÜV, WRAS, FCC, and ISO 9001, Waterdrop’s commitment to always providing safe, healthier water for hundreds of millions of families all over the world. Its range of technology has been designed to ensure that consumers get excellent value for money and that they live happy, healthy and hydrated lives.
Characteristics of G3P800
- The Waterdrop G3P800 reverse osmosis system is a high-capacity system that can filter 800 gallons of water per day. It has a pure-to-drain ratio of 3:1, meaning it only wastes one cup of water for every three cups of filtered water it produces. This makes it a very efficient system. Additionally, it has a fast water flow rate, filtering one cup of water in just 6 seconds.
- The 9-stage filtration system is designed to reduce a variety of impurities from your water supply, including TDS, PFAS, fluoride, heavy metals, and salts. Third-party testing has shown that the system is effective in reducing lead in water.
- The tankless RO system G3P800 is equipped with an intelligent faucet, which allows you to see the TDS level and water quality at a glance. In addition to the powerful filtration function, the RO system G3P800 is also equipped with an LED lamp with a lifespan of up to 50 years. The LED automatically turns on when water flows by and has a sterilization rate of up to 99.9%.
- The RO system G3P800 has a sleek look and takes up 70% less under-sink space than traditional designs. The tankless design also eliminates the risk of secondary contamination. The system can consistently produce water and ensures purity in every drop. You can get purified water anytime without waiting.
- The RO system G3P800 has been certified by the Federal Communications Commission and has won the German Red Dot Design Award 2019. In addition, it meets the EU Standards and UKCA (UK Conformity Assessment) Standards for safety. A third-party laboratory has tested the TDS reduction rate and it exceeds 90%, meeting the NSF/ANSI standard.
Traditional RO system vs Tankless RO system
RO system vs Tankless RO system is a very contentious debate. Different from traditional RO systems, the tankless one doesn’t have a tank, but both have their own advantages and disadvantages. The traditional RO system is lower in cost and can ensure water supply for a period of time in case of emergency, thanks to its tank. But this tank also serves as a big disadvantage and it is a breeding ground for bacteria. Compared with the traditional RO systems, the tankless unit has no tank, does not require any storage capacity for holding the purified water, and effectively avoids bacterial breeding and secondary contamination, which is a highlight. Furthermore, the tankless RO system is easy to maintain, saves water, and reduces water bills, thanks to its high pure-to-drain ratio. It also comes with a smart filter replacement reminder and high flow rate, and accordingly, you can get a cup of filtered water in seconds. Of course, it also has its own disadvantages. It is more expensive than the traditional one.
Why Waterdrop G3P800?
The Waterdrop G3P800 system is one of today’s most advanced and customizable reverse osmosis systems. The G3P800 offers a unique reverse osmosis membrane, which makes it capable of delivering ultra pure water at an exceptional flow rate, with very low power consumption. The benefits of using ultra-pure water for your household are tremendous. Pure water has long been recognized as one of nature’s most amazing healers, and research shows that drinking clean water can help you achieve optimal health. As well, pure water helps you maintain your body weight and keeps you feeling energized throughout the day. Waterdrop filters deliver purified drinking water without any additional chemicals or additives – just 100% clean H2O! That means no chlorine taste or odor, no lead or other heavy metals, no fluoride, no sodium or nitrates… nothing but fresh H2O! So if you want to enjoy all of these great benefits while still saving money on expensive bottled water costs – then a Waterdrop RO system may be right for you! What is Reverse Osmosis?: A reverse osmosis (RO) system is used to purify tap water by removing minerals like salt and magnesium from hard water sources.
If you have a sufficient budget, this tankless one is definitely the best option for you. Furthermore, buying a top-quality tankless RO system means you do not have to worry about water quality for a long time. The absence of a pressure tank eliminates the possibility of secondary contamination and bacterial growth in tankless RO systems, ensuring you get clean, healthy water at all times.